The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I always thought a blizzard was high winds blowing blinding, horizontal snow reaching inches and inches . . . but, to see it from New Yorkers on YouTube, apparently a blizzard is . . . really no different from just a snowfall down here.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's all these edited versions of BEE MOVIE on YouTube, such as one where the movie doubles in speed every time the word "bee" is said, or one that eliminates all scenes with bees. Strange.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
There's all these edited versions of BEE MOVIE on YouTube, such as one where the movie doubles in speed every time the word "bee" is said, or one that eliminates all scenes with bees. Strange.
Yeah, it's a meme for some reason. Actually, the BEE MOVIE as a whole has been a meme for quite some time, but the Youtube thing is somewhat new.
There's also a weird meme where people edit some song called "We're Number One" from "Lazy Town".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A tumbleweed.

I mean, we're within the city limits, not to mention there's no desert even remotely close to this region of the country . . . where'd a tumbleweed come from?!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not really something I sawe, but hearing Bubbly Mikey Pizza Crust singing a gender-flipped version of "Santa Baby" was . . . odd . . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score

I didn't know what to make of this the first time I heard it, but after putting it on loop, it actually gets funnier each time.

I'm tired.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Holy crap, there's like eight different live action versions of the RECESS opening on YouTube. Some of them even have gender-flipped versions of the characters. :crazy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Harry Morgan died.

Again.

He died in 2011, how is it possible that he died again?

:crazy: :batty: :search:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A kid I went to middle school with has his own billboard in town now . . . guess he's a successful musical artist now.