Your Thoughts: Christmas at Muppet Central

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Diggin' it as usual! Just a couple of things:
  • The crossfades; some are better than others. I don't know what you can do about it though.
  • The one version of "Delivering Christmas," from that one random Christmas CD, lists Jesse L. Martin as an artist; he's not in that version. His vocals are replaced by Bill Barretta.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
  • The crossfades; some are better than others. I don't know what you can do about it though.
Crossfades are being worked on. About 20-25 new songs will also be added throughout the week.

• The one version of "Delivering Christmas," from that one random Christmas CD, lists Jesse L. Martin as an artist; he's not in that version. His vocals are replaced by Bill Barretta.
Yes, this has been updated.

MJTaylor

Reaction score
Funny how I should get an email about Christmas music on Muppet Central Radio as I had logged on to MCR before I opened my inbox. I am enjoying it so far.

fragglevision

Reaction score
Crossfades are being worked on. About 20-25 new songs will also be added throughout the week.

Yes, this has been updated.
this might be a bit off topic but I think that version was a demo that either the Postal Service or the compilers of the CD somehow got a hold of and included in the compilation.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Quick question, there was a version of The Twelve Days of Christmas that just aired with the SST Muppets featuring their current performers that was just the 12-verse on down to the end. The cast included:
:batty: 12,
Baby Bear 11,
Telly 10,
:wisdom: 9,
Rosita 8,
Abby 7,
:stick_out_tongue: 6,
:insatiable: 5,
:super: 4,
:frown: 3,
The Two-Headed Monster 2,
:laugh: 1.

Where did this track come from? And can I please have a MUP3 copy? Thanks. :smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It was a promo for "Once Upon a SS Xmas."

(And #11 was Bert and #3 was Oscar)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
11 sounded like Bert, but I also thought he got repeated at 3, so I wasn't rully sure especially since this was the first time I heard it.

Could you send me this as a MUP3? Thanks. :smile: