Funko to release Sesame Street toys

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, you know what I'd like to see? Funko's blind package figure assortment getting a Sesame Street line. While I only have a Donatello from their TMNT blind box figure line, I really like the stylization these things have. I'm sure they'd have to make them a little "safer" than most of them.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I would like to see some variants like Pajama Bert & Ernie, Waiter Grover, Alistair Cookie, etc.

Drtooth

Reaction score
For those who may have missed out on Series one figures, Toys R Us is offering them for half price. Unfortunately that's if you can find them. I was lucky enough to find a small selection of Ernies and Berts yesterday (could only get one, I went with Bert), just no Cookie Monsters or Super Grovers. Also Oscar, but I already had that one. Might try and go back and get Ernie to go with Bert.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Good luck man on your Ernie hunt, I just finish set 2 this week.

Drtooth

Reaction score
There were a couple Ernies. Hopefully they'll be there next time.

And if they aren't, well... I do like Bert a tad better anyway, that's why I chose him. If they had Cookie Monster, though, I would have snapped that up quick. Too bad they didn't.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Well I finish my collection of Sesame Pops plus the Orange Oscar & Extras of Ernie, Grover, & Count. I think their won't be anymore released.

WemblerDaniel

Reaction score
So I have two of the Sesame Street Pop figures. A flocked Big Bird and Orange Oscar.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score