Last movie you watched

Karamazova

Reaction score
The last thing I watched was Muppet Classic Theater, and now I'm singing the songs to myself.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I watched The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Lilo & Stitch this morning. It was great to watch these two again, I simply love the animation and, in the former's case, Alan Menken's score.

TheWoodringman

Reaction score
A few days ago I watched "Alvin and The Chipmunks: Chipwrecked." I thought it'd be a MAJOR improvement over the last two movies...Boy, was I WRONG!:ouch:
I wish they'd STOP doing awful live-action movies and started doing more animated ones in the style of the 80's series! Either that or they should REBOOT the live-action movies to stay CLOSER to the source material:wink: Just an idea!

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Watched Night At The Museum with my mother. I didn't really care for Ben Stiller's character but I found the three old guys as well as the exhibition pieces funny. Although they could have left the part where the monkey was peeing on Larry out. It was, in my opinion, disgusting. Other than that, a really funny and enjoyable movie.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Just watched the 1978 Japanese animated movie Ringing Bell (a.k.a. Chirin no Suzu), and boy was it depressing and bleak as heck. :cry: It's essentially a tale of an adorable little lamb (Awwwwww, just look at him!) whose mother was savagely killed by a wolf, causing him to grow sick of being a wimpy little sheep and exact revenge on the wolf, all while simultaneously having him teach him to be tough.

I sure am glad I didn't see this as a kid. I would have grown up to be the same cynic as Chirin did.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Just watched the 1978 Japanese animated movie Ringing Bell (a.k.a. Chirin no Suzu), and boy was it depressing and bleak as heck. :cry: It's essentially a tale of an adorable little lamb (Awwwwww, just look at him!) whose mother was savagely killed by a wolf, causing him to grow sick of being a wimpy little sheep and exact revenge on the wolf, all while simultaneously having him teach him to be tough.

I sure am glad I didn't see this as a kid. I would have grown up to be the same cynic as Chirin did.
Ooooo I'll have to watch it now. Looks like my kind a of movie.

Paper Town with Nat Wolf (from Naked Brothers Band show from Nick) & Cara Delevingne who was in Suicide Squad movie. Really good growing up type movie.