The Best CGI Films in Recent Memory... And more

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
CARS 3 LOOKS SICK ! ! ! ! !
I still don't understand how people are already making judgements about the movie despite the fact that we've only seen footage from about 20 seconds of it.
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
The trailer for "Despicable Me 3" is out:

Frankly, I didn't even know they were having a third movie but it looks interesting, and I like the fact that they seem to be focusing less on Gru's kids and the minions and more about him and Lucy going on missions.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I still don't understand how people are already making judgements about the movie despite the fact that we've only seen footage from about 20 seconds of it.
It's kind of like I didn't understand how FROZEN already had a tremendously huge fanbase like at least a year or so before the movie ever came out . . . I remember getting requests on deviantART including FCs and all and having a difficult time finding decent references since the movie hadn't even come out yet.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For a student film, this is really, really impressive:

mr3urious

Reaction score
When it comes to TV-quality CGI, I think the stuff put out by Zagtoon would have to be some of the best. Look at Miraculous Ladybug or the Popples Netflix series and you'll see quite a bit of detail in terms of textures, lighting, and overall fluidity.

The upcoming Muppet Babies reboot looks impressive as well, at least from the single promo image that's floating around. They almost look like real-life Muppets, as blasphemous as that sounds. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Another short film that's absolutely amazing; this feels like a short you would see preceding a Pixar movie in theaters:

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
What came out first, Inside Out or the Peanuts Movie? Whichever did, these were the most recent CGI movies I've seen that I liked. I don't go to movies that often, because a lot of times, they don't appeal to me.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Inside out came first
What came out first, Inside Out or the Peanuts Movie? Whichever did, these were the most recent CGI movies I've seen that I liked. I don't go to movies that often, because a lot of times, they don't appeal to me.