Video: Pigs in Space “The Gravity of the Situation”

RowlfFan12

Reaction score
I thought it was awesome. Kermit's part cracked me up. :smile: Question I have is: who is performing Link? I've been out of touch with which Muppet performers are performing what character lately.

cjd874

Reaction score
This one was good...didn't enjoy it nearly as much as the first one. Matt keeps getting better and better with each episode, though. He has big shoes to fill with Jerry's characters like Floyd Pepper, Uncle Deadly, Robin, and Pops; and I really think his voices for Dr. Strangepork and the announcer are great. Steve's got the voice for Link down pretty good as well.
I hope that they keep putting in more familiar Muppets in these episodes, too. I was glad to see Kermit here. An appearance from Gonzo wouldn't be a bad idea...maybe as Dearth Nadir? (in Gonzo's voice) "The world will never know!"

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This week's episode wasn't as funny, to me, but it was still thoroughly enjoyable, and I did get a kick out of the little twist ending. And funny enough that Steve does both Link and Kermit that Link was able to do a convincing job performing Kermit . . . even though the Kermit puppet Link showed Piggy looked so totally fake, lol.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Here's more... "Piiiiigs in Spaaaaaaace!" Let us know your thoughts on this anticipated new Pigs in Space video from The Muppets.

If you've seen this video please like this post and share your thoughts below.
That was great. Really makes up for :smile:'s absence at the Macy's parade this year. Kermit and Piggy always make a cute couple even when they're playing different characters. Lol. The only thing that I find a bit odd is that they didn't hold off until April Fool's day to show this one. Well, I guess they didn't want to have us wait four months. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The only thing that I find a bit odd is that they didn't hold off until April Fool's day to show this one. Well, I guess they didn't want to have us wait four months. :smile:
I was thinking the same thing - so much so in fact, that I was actually half-expecting Piggy to point out to Link and Strangepork that it's not April Fool's Day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Agree that this wasn't full out laugh funny, but it was still well-executed.

Obscure reference from me for the day.
The bit when Kermit comes in as part of Piggy's panicky attempt to save herself... Reminds me of the kind of dynamic when Scott Bakula was added for that one next-to-last (if not final) season of Murphy Brown.

*Goes to get some steel-toed boots for a good ol' round of kick-the-bucket list.