Wanted: Christmas Music for Muppet Central Radio

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Good suggestion, we'll add these this year.
Do you want anything from the Shalom Sesame "Chanukah" show (the 1990 one)? I can get some songs/sketches from if you want them.

Last edited:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you want anything from the Shalom Sesame "Chanukah" show (the 1990 one)? I can get some songs/sketches from if you want them.
Thanks Shane, I received these in your e-mail.

Detritusarisen

Reaction score
Is there a list of all tracks you guys have? I have a whole bunch of untitled tracks and access to a whole bunch of other music (and with the holidays rolling around a bunch of new holiday tracks are being added):electric:

fragglevision

Reaction score
since there's two versions of Auld Lang Syne (the Muppets Inside version and the one in Loretta Swit's episode) in the regular Christmas rotation would it kind of be ok to put the Sesame Street Stays Up Late music into the mix along with that one Kenny G version of Auld Lang Syne and whatever other New Years Muppet songs are out there?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The songs from Sesame Street Stays Up Late usually get added into the rotation around December 30 and stay until aroun January 3, which kind of makes the version of Auld Lang Zyne from the Muppets Inside CD-Rom out of place during the Christmas rotation to me at least. *Shrugs.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there a list of all tracks you guys have? I have a whole bunch of untitled tracks and access to a whole bunch of other music (and with the holidays rolling around a bunch of new holiday tracks are being added):electric:
Thanks for the offer to help. There is a list of specific things we need at the beginning of this thread.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If anyone here has the new Furchester Hotel Christmas special ("A Furchester Christmas") please let us know. We'd love to have this for our Christmas rotation.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
If anyone here has the new Furchester Hotel Christmas special ("A Furchester Christmas") please let us know. We'd love to have this for our Christmas rotation.
I'll try to get you the audio soon.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Question. Does Muppet Central Radio have all of the songs from every Sesame Street christmas special?