Joey Mazzarino leaving Sesame Street

Censored

Reaction score
Gordon and Luis were the heart. Bob was the soul.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Don't you know it's hard for people to let it go around here? Remember how long people still kept talking about Kevin's unfortunate situation after it had happened?

cahuenga

Reaction score
Emilio and Roscoe said back in August that they would meet new sesame street producers in early septenber, and we would be informed about the meeting...but time passed on and we have no news about their situation en the show.

Censored

Reaction score
Emilio and Roscoe said back in August that they would meet new sesame street producers in early septenber, and we would be informed about the meeting...but time passed on and we have no news about their situation en the show.
My point exactly. Why has Sesame Workshop gone quiet about it?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Because they don't have to talk about it. When have they ever openly discussed the departure/hiring of certain cast members? The only time I can think of was when they got Mando and that's because it was a completely open casting call, unlike previous and subsequent ones (I assume).

They only said anything about it to quell the negative press they were getting, which sounds cynical, but that's showbiz. Unless the news bubbles up again, I don't see them addressing this in the near future.

Censored

Reaction score
Because they don't have to talk about it. When have they ever openly discussed the departure/hiring of certain cast members? The only time I can think of was when they got Mando and that's because it was a completely open casting call, unlike previous and subsequent ones (I assume).

They only said anything about it to quell the negative press they were getting, which sounds cynical, but that's showbiz. Unless the news bubbles up again, I don't see them addressing this in the near future.

Actually they do have to talk about it eventually. They made a promise and we need to see if they're going to keep their word. I know there are people on here who do not like Bob, Gordon, and Luis, but they also have many loyal fans.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Actually they do have to talk about it eventually. They made a promise and we need to see if they're going to keep their word.
Not really. SW officially said this:

I have been in touch with each of them to meet in person about how we best adapt their talents to the current content needs and preschool media landscape, in a way that honors their historic contributions. We are very grateful for the many loyal fans of Sesame who continue to care so deeply about the show and what it means to them.

Nothing in there implies a promise to include them in future content or a promise to inform the fans about their plans.

Censored

Reaction score
Not really. SW officially said this:

I have been in touch with each of them to meet in person about how we best adapt their talents to the current content needs and preschool media landscape, in a way that honors their historic contributions. We are very grateful for the many loyal fans of Sesame who continue to care so deeply about the show and what it means to them.

Nothing in there implies a promise to include them in future content or a promise to inform the fans about their plans.
Yes, it does. A story needs closure.