Joey Mazzarino leaving Sesame Street

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The fact that they're looking into ways to continue to utilize them in some way or form seems like it should be sufficient enough for closure, to me.

Censored

Reaction score
The fact that they're looking into ways to continue to utilize them in some way or form seems like it should be sufficient enough for closure, to me.
Words mean nothing. Only actions count. Show me the first episode that Bob, Luis and Gordon are scheduled to appear in again and how often. Now THAT is closure.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
A story needs closure.
Here's your closure:
http://www.mywebtimes.com/news/loca...cle_02c3841d-016c-5168-ba9c-fdfdef8c165c.html

In this interview with Bob McGrath, he states that he, Roscoe and Emilio met with Jeffery Dunn as was originally stated. He says that they will not be returning to the actual show, but they (and presumably Sonia Manzano and Alison Bartlett, possibly Loretta Long) will be part of some sort of upcoming SST "celebration". He also said that they will be involved in the planning process for the show's 50th anniversary.

Censored

Reaction score
Here's your closure:
http://www.mywebtimes.com/news/loca...cle_02c3841d-016c-5168-ba9c-fdfdef8c165c.html

In this interview with Bob McGrath, he states that he, Roscoe and Emilio met with Jeffery Dunn as was originally stated. He says that they will not be returning to the actual show, but they (and presumably Sonia Manzano and Alison Bartlett, possibly Loretta Long) will be part of some sort of upcoming SST "celebration". He also said that they will be involved in the planning process for the show's 50th anniversary.
In other words, they really were fired from the show and SW was not entirely honest about it. But it is a form of closure as deplorable as it is. Probably time for the series to close too.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
In other words, they really were fired from the show and SW was not entirely honest about it. But it is a form of closure as deplorable as it is. Probably time for the series to close too.
This is way beyond silly. Were the older humans literally the only reason you watched the show?

Censored

Reaction score
This is way beyond silly. Were the older humans literally the only reason you watched the show?
No, but it's wrong to throw loyal cast members away because they are elderly. In fact, it's disgusting.

Censored

Reaction score
The fact that they would do something like this proves that the heart and soul of Sesame Street is truly gone forever. Merry Christmas.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score

Censored

Reaction score
I understand that even though I'm a loyal fan of the three veteran actors, some people might not be. I'm sorry that their talent and ability has been lost on some fans, and particularly lost on the producers today. At least now I know to have nothing more to do the modern show.

Last edited:

Censored

Reaction score
BTW, it sounds like Joey Mazzarino has the right idea.