Last movie you watched

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I watched Alfred Hitchcock's "Strangers on a Train" and the 2012 version of "Les Miserables' for the first time. Both good movies, although on "Les Mis" Russel Crowe, Eddie Redmayne and Hugh Jackman's singing voices were a little annoying, but they're still good actors. The rest of the cast and especially Anne Hathaway did a good job as well. Strangers on a Train was a very clever and suspenseful movie, however the last 20 or 30 minutes were a little boring.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I watched Aliens with my friend earlier today, because he actually hadn't seen it beforehand (he'd seen some of the first movie, but none whatsoever of the second). It was awesome, 'specially when it turned 30 this year.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I just watched the first Unico movie. It's comparatively much lighter and softer than Ringing Bell, but still has some pretty dark and depressing stuff. Unico is an adorable baby unicorn who has the magical power to spread love and happiness to whomever he meets, but the gods above hate that for some reason, so they turn his mother and siblings to stone and banish him to a faraway place where he is unable to, but still makes some new friends and grants their greatest wishes along the way (there's even a cameo from Hello Kitty during one of the characters' musical numbers, being a Sanrio production and all!). And the ending is very bittersweet, as
even though Unico totally annihilated a giant date-raping demon monster and made his friends truly happy, he can never visit them again for his own safety, as the gods still want him gone.

There's even a sequel to this, which I'm looking forward to viewing. :smile:

Last edited: