Where are the older humans?

Censored

Reaction score
Yes, and in fact, let me tell you a story: when I was in elementary school, one year shortly before Christmas, my class took a field trip to an old folks' home - yes, an old folks' home.
It's called a nursing home.

Censored

Reaction score
My previous family doctor was an old codger well into his 80s, and he had been practicing since he was twenty-one, but this isn't quite the same kind of situation, because I was already in my twenties when I started seeing him, and not a little kid.
So, someone in their 80's can still be qualified to be a doctor, but cannot be qualified to work on a children's show.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Does anyone else think the show could use like one more cast member? Nina, Chris and Alan are fine and all, but it feels like there's not enough human characters.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Does anyone else think the show could use like one more cast member? Nina, Chris and Alan are fine and all, but it feels like there's not enough human characters.
Could be a budget issue, I suppose. But I definitely agree. It's especially noticeable on the most recent Macy's floats. We've still got that giant street on wheels to accommodate the full cast, and yet, all we see (Muppets aside) are two cast members, some kids, and maybe a celebrity or two.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well wait, didn't they saying they were adding another new castmember for the upcoming season? With all the various different news regarding Seasons 47 and 48, seems like I recall among it all was something about another new castmember joining the show. There's so much going on right now, I'm starting to lose track of it all.

But I will agree, it feels like (to me, anyway), we still need some human interaction with the Muppets.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't remember hearing anything about that.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Could be a budget issue, I suppose. But I definitely agree. It's especially noticeable on the most recent Macy's floats. We've still got that giant street on wheels to accommodate the full cast, and yet, all we see (Muppets aside) are two cast members, some kids, and maybe a celebrity or two.
Yeah, before basically everyone disappeared from the show it wasn't that noticeable, but now that there's only three cast members on the float, Chris' absence every year is pretty obvious now. But, not just that. It's also the fact that Nina is basically running everything on the street that isn't Hooper's Store. It's definitely odd.
Well wait, didn't they saying they were adding another new castmember for the upcoming season? With all the various different news regarding Seasons 47 and 48, seems like I recall among it all was something about another new castmember joining the show. There's so much going on right now, I'm starting to lose track of it all.
The only new human characters i've heard about are the two new Mr.Noodles.

Censored

Reaction score
Absolutely. They should hire back some veteran cast members.