Episode Ideas

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
How about Big Bird feeling sad because all of his human friends, who took care of him for years, have gone away?
Yeah. I like that idea and they can stay away from adult humor with a concept like that. It would be nice to maybe expand on that, maybe Gordon, Bob, Luis, Maria, etc. can come back to visit and 'splain where all they've been and what they've been doing. It's definitely food for thought. :smile:

Censored

Reaction score
Hmm, gee, it seems like I actually explained that very thing to you a couple of weeks ago.
Oh, yes...old episodes of Sesame Street are "adult humor"...That's humorous in itself...:big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Uh, no. That much of entertainment is divided into kids only and adult only. For someone who claims to be a shrink, you don't pay attention to what others are saying very well.

Censored

Reaction score
Uh, no. That much of entertainment is divided into kids only and adult only. For someone who claims to be a shrink, you don't pay attention to what others are saying very well.
That was not the point I was making. I was talking about keeping inappropriate humor away from children's entertainment. You seemed to think that was a validation of your original statement. Do you want a session?