Hanna-Barbera

Erine81981

Reaction score
I think it looks pretty cool actually.
I can't wait to see it. I know everyone puts down how Hanna Barbera characters are treated now a days but I really do hope that these do really well or we won't get our Theatrical animated Movies and I really want some Flintstones, Scooby Doo, Jetsons and many others. I really want a new Wacky Races straight to DVD movies.

I really do love them but I'll always love my HB friends.

Muppy

Reaction score
Why is it always WWE thoughhhhh? Who is the audience for that besides 12 year olds and man children?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Why is it always WWE thoughhhhh? Who is the audience for that besides 12 year olds and man children?
I do agree with you on everything that you said but here's how I see it. Yeah I know that I wouldn't watch a WWE cartoon series cause I don't really care for it but hey as long as my a few of my favorite cartoon characters are with the WWE guys and woman it makes it even cooler. I now can watch with a buddy who knows and has watched "The Jetsons" or "The Flintstones" or "Scooby Doo" before but didn't either like to watch them or doesn't mind watching some of the made for DVD but other he could not care about. So now I can watch something new with (place characters here) while my friend can watch it still get a kick out of an older franchises and still be able to enjoy it without it be too dull or not a good plot.

Now for me and my friend he don't mind any of the Hanna Barbera Franchises but he's not very much into it as I am. But when I first heard about it I thought it was going to be set in the Future where all the WWE characters would be living in the Future not the plot that it has but I like it! I really do think they did a really good job in making up a good script. So I can't wait for it.

I could see it that what if Warner Bros didn't know how to bring back the franchises so when they heard that WWE Federation had a bunch of fans of the older HB shows maybe they thought they would ask them if they wanted to do something with it.

Muppy

Reaction score
Well, I imagine that's most likely the demographic they're trying to appeal to - twelve year olds.
Unfortunately.

I do agree with you on everything that you said but here's how I see it. Yeah I know that I wouldn't watch a WWE cartoon series cause I don't really care for it but hey as long as my a few of my favorite cartoon characters are with the WWE guys and woman it makes it even cooler. I now can watch with a buddy who knows and has watched "The Jetsons" or "The Flintstones" or "Scooby Doo" before but didn't either like to watch them or doesn't mind watching some of the made for DVD but other he could not care about. So now I can watch something new with (place characters here) while my friend can watch it still get a kick out of an older franchises and still be able to enjoy it without it be too dull or not a good plot.

Now for me and my friend he don't mind any of the Hanna Barbera Franchises but he's not very much into it as I am. But when I first heard about it I thought it was going to be set in the Future where all the WWE characters would be living in the Future not the plot that it has but I like it! I really do think they did a really good job in making up a good script. So I can't wait for it.

I could see it that what if Warner Bros didn't know how to bring back the franchises so when they heard that WWE Federation had a bunch of fans of the older HB shows maybe they thought they would ask them if they wanted to do something with it.
Good point. If it brings the characters back I guess it's a little bit worth it.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I'm at least glad The Flintstones and The Jetsons are being used in new projects. Hopefully the upcoming animated movies will use them better.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
It's also really nice to see the classic characters coming back as well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeesh. And not only that, but everybody's gay now? Hmm.

I see they're also working on a Banana Splits comic? I'd hate to see what they would look like!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeesh. And not only that, but everybody's gay now? Hmm.
Well, Snagglepuss was pretty obviously gay in the original, so not much change there.

My only issue with it is, it seems to lack the wackiness of the TV show. That's what I don't get. Why make it if it's going to be completely different from the source?
But like I said, all we get to see is one page of it, so maybe the rest is closer to the tone of the show.