Favorite Seinfeld moments?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Off topic, but I noticed that Seinfeld is still playing on TBS. Why hasn't the show been pulled yet?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm curious about this as well; it's still on, but yet, I see that TBS will still pre-empt it for extra reruns of THE BIG DANG THEORY or 2 BROKE GIRLS on certain nights.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm curious about this as well; it's still on, but yet, I see that TBS will still pre-empt it for extra reruns of THE BIG DANG THEORY or 2 BROKE GIRLS on certain nights.
Maybe the network isn't deciding to pull the show off the air.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's hard to tell, but TBS seems to clearly be going in a very similar direction as TV Land by cranking out one crummy original "sitcom" after another, year after year, but much like TV Land, they do so terribly, they rarely last beyond one season. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, it finally happened, TBS finally dropped SEINFELD after over a decade. Just as I predicted, it's been dropped in favor of 2 BROKE HOES and even more of THE BIG DANG THEORY (which they already play six episodes back to back every night).

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Well, it finally happened, TBS finally dropped SEINFELD after over a decade. Just as I predicted, it's been dropped in favor of 2 BROKE HOES and even more of THE BIG DANG THEORY (which they already play six episodes back to back every night).
When did the show get dropped?