Some Fraggle art

Dodo

Reaction score
Hi guys! There's so many lovely lovely artists on this forum, and I thought maybe I'd join in. Not that I'm such a great artist, but there needs to be more art of these characters :smile:
(And whatever you do, don't mind the crummy picture quality. My scanner is a bit broken :embarrassed:)
First, something for the Pokemon fans.

You know, they say the -gle in Smeargle's name comes from beagle. I don't buy it. The fraggle is a background fraggle, who I've kind of adopted as my go-to drawing fraggle. You know, for when I just want to draw something. My mother walked by as I was drawing this, and she went "Oh! Isn't that Wendy Fraggle?"
I don't know. Do you? Is there a fraggle named Wendy that I missed? I searched my memory for other children's show characters with that name, but I can't imagine where she got that idea. At least to me, nameless background fraggle is now called Wendy :big_grin:
Okay, so I drew that yesterday. I haven't drawn fraggles in a while, but this thread needs substance, so I'll show some stuff from months ago. I hope it's not too cringeworthy :stick_out_tongue:

Oh hey! It's go-to drawing fraggle again, this time with her child? Sister? A little brown fraggle she often appears with. I kind of saw this scene in a dream I had, so I couldn't help but draw it :stick_out_tongue:
Side note, the little one kind of looks like Poncle, Slackbot's OC. I wonder if Slackbot has noticed.

One more Wendy for good measure. I think this is the first drawing I made of her? I don't usually keep old drawings, but I found this one endearing :smile:

Cue the derpy minstrels!

I did warn you.
I don't know why, I've drawn the minstrels so many times, and they absolutely always come out slightly weird. These ones I've kept, because they were the least weird out of their batch. I'll keep practicing :sigh:

Yeah, I'll keep practicing. And I'll keep posting here if stuff comes out not-quite-mediocre. Not that I expect such greatness, but there really needs to be more art of these characters :smile:
(Side note again: If anyone knows how to make phone pictures look good, let me know :coy:)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi guys! There's so many lovely lovely artists on this forum, and I thought maybe I'd join in. Not that I'm such a great artist, but there needs to be more art of these characters :smile:
(And whatever you do, don't mind the crummy picture quality. My scanner is a bit broken :embarrassed:)
First, something for the Pokemon fans.

You know, they say the -gle in Smeargle's name comes from beagle. I don't buy it. The fraggle is a background fraggle, who I've kind of adopted as my go-to drawing fraggle. You know, for when I just want to draw something. My mother walked by as I was drawing this, and she went "Oh! Isn't that Wendy Fraggle?"
I don't know. Do you? Is there a fraggle named Wendy that I missed? I searched my memory for other children's show characters with that name, but I can't imagine where she got that idea. At least to me, nameless background fraggle is now called Wendy :big_grin:
Okay, so I drew that yesterday. I haven't drawn fraggles in a while, but this thread needs substance, so I'll show some stuff from months ago. I hope it's not too cringeworthy :stick_out_tongue:

Oh hey! It's go-to drawing fraggle again, this time with her child? Sister? A little brown fraggle she often appears with. I kind of saw this scene in a dream I had, so I couldn't help but draw it :stick_out_tongue:
Side note, the little one kind of looks like Poncle, Slackbot's OC. I wonder if Slackbot has noticed.

One more Wendy for good measure. I think this is the first drawing I made of her? I don't usually keep old drawings, but I found this one endearing :smile:

Cue the derpy minstrels!

I did warn you.
I don't know why, I've drawn the minstrels so many times, and they absolutely always come out slightly weird. These ones I've kept, because they were the least weird out of their batch. I'll keep practicing :sigh:

Yeah, I'll keep practicing. And I'll keep posting here if stuff comes out not-quite-mediocre. Not that I expect such greatness, but there really needs to be more art of these characters :smile:
(Side note again: If anyone knows how to make phone pictures look good, let me know :coy:)
Very nice art. I like it. :big_grin:

Dodo

Reaction score
Thank you for the likes and such :smile: I made another drawing of Wendy and junior. Y'know, because everyone loves background characters :stick_out_tongue:

Dodo

Reaction score

Here's Tosh, just straight up Tosh, just standing around. I just wanted to see if I could draw her :stick_out_tongue:
And still, so sorry for the awful pictures. Scanners are expensive :embarrassed:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

Here's Tosh, just straight up Tosh, just standing around. I just wanted to see if I could draw her :stick_out_tongue:
And still, so sorry for the awful pictures. Scanners are expensive :embarrassed:
They aren't awful. I think they look just fine.