Below The Frame: New SST behind the scenes series with the Muppeteers

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Pig's Laundry, just wanna answer your question on one of the Facebook videos. You asked if Joe Hennes of ToughPigs can go to Sesame whenever he wants. You probably didn't know this, but he's an employee of Sesame Workshop. http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Joe_Hennes
Ah, come to think of it, I do actually remember hearing that he worked there a couple of years ago, but totally forgot. Anyways, thanks for solving that for me, I didn't realize you saw my comment.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Ken Scarborough seems like a genuinely funny and nice guy. Of course he'll never have that close relationship that Joey had with the cast, with him being a puppeteer and director and all, but so far we haven't seen any negative side effects from him taking over. Definitely miss Joey's sense of humor though, both as a performer and a writer.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I'm kinda disappointed Peter went to the Center for Puppetry Arts a few months ago and I wasn't aware of it, cause I've been working there since 2015.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Great stuff! I always love hearing these stories, they're very inspiring.

I once heard a story about Peter. I'm not sure if it's true or not, but, someone claims that they're father went to high school with Peter. At one point Peter stopped showing up to school for several weeks. None of his classmates knew where he was, so rumors started circulating that Peter had died!
Turns out, Peter was fine; he was just in his house practicing his puppeteering.