Confessing Crushes...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Wow, a thought hit me this morning. If I was a Happy Tree Friends character, I would get around. No seriously, I have a crush on all 4 of the canon girls plus like 3 fan made ones. Wow, maybe I'm a rare version of a furry where I get intense crushes on Happy Tree characters or something weird like that. I remember when I was 12 playing the crazy fighting game Mugen where you download fighters (people have made ones like Ronald McDonald, Peter Griffin, Fat Albert, Obama, Homer Simpson, Teletubbies, even Harambe has been made in Mugen), but either way the game had Giggles as a playable character. I didn't watch the show back then (I was actually kind of scared of it;the eyeball stuff bothered me back then), but I remember having a crush on her back then as well simply because of the video game. She was one of the characters in that early teenage stage of my life that got me into girls and I still love her to this day! :smile:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have a horrific confession to make:I had a crush on my cousin when I was 4 years old. Nowadays looking back on it I know how extremely messed up that was and find it disturbing, I guess it kinda makes sense because I was a kid and didn't know anything about how extremely weird that whole thing is and am NOT into stuff like that nowadays, period. To make matters even worse, she ended up being a lesbian. Looking back on that nowadays here is what I want to do:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I have a horrific confession to make:I had a crush on my cousin when I was 4 years old. Nowadays looking back on it I know how extremely messed up that was and find it disturbing, I guess it kinda makes sense because I was a kid and didn't know anything about how extremely weird that whole thing is and am NOT into stuff like that nowadays, period. To make matters even worse, she ended up being a lesbian. Looking back on that nowadays here is what I want to do:
Good for her! My friend and also my cousin are gay.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I kinda have a very mild crush on Flaky as well, her personality and voice really scream adorable to me:
I also admit that I used to have a crush on a girl who I went on a "date" with when I was in 4th Grade. We went out to eat a local Italian restaurant and in a way, it was my first date, even though my mom was there with us because you know, I was in 4th Grade. We also went to the zoo and the mall together (on different days of course).

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
She has a wonderful life. Her and her girlfriend are married and have two adopted sons and one adopted daughter.
That's so great to hear. From what I have heard, my friend may have a boyfriend.