Sesame Muppets on Jimmy Kimmel Live (1/26)

tutter_fan

Reaction score
That was strange and wacky at the same time. I almost thought that either Elmo or Grover would've said a few cuss words!!!!! LOL!!!! :crazy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why is there hardly any advance notice for these kinds of appearances anymore?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Watched the clip over at toughpigs, didn't hear :batty: involved in it though.

Unfortunately, Jimmie's not that great of an educator, he left us with too many questions.
If "Yook" starts words like Yukon and ukulele, then should it go between U and V? Or between Y and Z?
If "Yook" is a number too, then what's its numerical value?
Will this mess with kids heads trying to figure out if an SST episode sponsored by "Yook" is being used in its alphabetical or numerical capacity?
If "Yook" looks like a U with a little leg, does it have just a leg jutting out at an angle beneath the U's bottom curve like a Q's tail? Or does it look like a U with a short straight line and then the angled leg coming out from the bottom of its curve?
And isn't Ñ already the 27th letter of the alphabet, at least the Spanish alphabet, though it's used in Spanish words ported straight into English?

Yeah, I'm thinking way too much about this. :confused: :search: :batty:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Unfortunately, Jimmie's not that great of an educator
Well, we had this moment from when Big Bird was on his show to promote Season 40:

JIMMY: Have you ever laid an egg on Sesame Street.
BIG BIRD: No, I'm a boy. I thought that you would know that, Jimmy.
JIMMY: Yeah, but I'm not that bright.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Wish this had been just ONE week later, lol. Currently compiling a VHS of celebrity appearances that are of value to me (so mostly just Muppets, Vanessa Hudgens, voice actors and Paul Reubens lol) and all that I have coming up is an appearance by Vanessa Hudgens (on Jimmy Kimmel), lol. ANYWAY...

I haven't really been a big fan of the past few seasons of Sesame, but this... I really liked a lot. Whenever the Sesame (or Muppet) cast get to do something outside of the show, it usually ends up being hysterical, and this is no exception.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
That was strange and wacky at the same time. I almost thought that either Elmo or Grover would've said a few cuss words!!!!! LOL!!!! :crazy:
I'll also say that the looks on Elmo's face was priceless!!!! I thought he was going to pull a "hubba hubba WHA?!?!?!" on us!!!!! Weirdest thing I've ever seen in recent years!!!!