New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Smörebröd

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'd like to introduce myself for my very first time in a "fun community".
My name is Jenny and I'm located in Berlin, Germany. So I do apologize if there will be some spelling mistakes. :smile:
I like all the stuff made by Jim Henson very much, especially muppets, sesame street and fraggle rock. I'm not a hardcore muppets collector at all, but I love to collect curious and rare items.
A few years ago I discovered this web site and from time to time I enjoy to read in the forum or in the collector's guides.
I would be happy to get in touch with some forum users for trading or discussing.
Hope to see you in the forum!
Jenny

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'd like to introduce myself for my very first time in a "fun community".
My name is Jenny and I'm located in Berlin, Germany. So I do apologize if there will be some spelling mistakes. :smile:
I like all the stuff made by Jim Henson very much, especially muppets, sesame street and fraggle rock. I'm not a hardcore muppets collector at all, but I love to collect curious and rare items.
A few years ago I discovered this web site and from time to time I enjoy to read in the forum or in the collector's guides.
I would be happy to get in touch with some forum users for trading or discussing.
Hope to see you in the forum!
Jenny
Hi Jenny. Welcome to the forum. :big_grin:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi everyone, My name's Anna.

I'm not exactly new as I joined the forums some time ago, however I've recently had more time so hope to be around a bit more :smile: Nice to be back and to see so many new faces around the forums!
Welcome back.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hi everyone, My name's Anna.

I'm not exactly new as I joined the forums some time ago, however I've recently had more time so hope to be around a bit more :smile: Nice to be back and to see so many new faces around the forums!
I'm glad your back! Remember my col slaw thread?