10 Signs that You Might be ________

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
1. You have an obsession with collecting cans and bottles ("Me cans! Me precious antique cans!")

2. You're so un-co that you often find yourself losing your balance by just standing (!).

3. You love mucking around with make-up, even if you don't really wear it on a regular basis.

4. You like soft-toys. Get over it.

5. You still love "kiddie" shows. And...?

6. You have this weird thing about going, "hey! Wanna see if this film synchs to Dark Side of The Moon?" at the beginning of certain movies, out of the blue.

7. You like pronouncing croissant "gwazonn". It confuses people at the bakery. :confused:

8. You smile a lot more than you prolly should.

9. You don't recall ever downloading a song. And you still but records religously.

10. You find it very hard to get rid of things. You find scraps and bits 'n bobs (basically rubbish, yeah) very interesting, and seeing how they could come in handy for art and the like.
2, 4, 5, 9, and 10 fit me too :stick_out_tongue:

Even though I dont have and cant afford a record player, I am glad that records seem to be coming back...(they had a record of Appetite for Destruction when I went to Best buy along with a few other records). I just cant see myself downloading songs though. And it might have something to do with having dial up, buuut I'd still rather have the physical disk...

P.S.

Its not that I dont like AC/DC, I do like alot of their songs, I just dont see what makes people so crazy about them...but then again, people could ask me why I am nuts over what I like too (uh...such as my mom not understanding me and my dad's obsession with the Ramones XD)

Kiki

Reaction score
Hey Katie, I just want to say that I can defiantly relate to this one!
Whoa! I thought I was the only one. XP People never get me when I just lose balance... heh.

2, 4, 5, 9, and 10 fit me too

Even though I dont have and cant afford a record player, I am glad that records seem to be coming back...(they had a record of Appetite for Destruction when I went to Best buy along with a few other records). I just cant see myself downloading songs though. And it might have something to do with having dial up, buuut I'd still rather have the physical disk...

P.S.

Its not that I dont like AC/DC, I do like alot of their songs, I just dont see what makes people so crazy about them...but then again, people could ask me why I am nuts over what I like too (uh...such as my mom not understanding me and my dad's obsession with the Ramones XD)
Lol, don't worry, I see where you're coming from. Even at my school AC/Dc have a big fanbase. Mind you, they're a bit silly about it. They'll know, like, only a couple of songs of their's and they'll be like, "ZOMG I'M SUCH A MASSIVE AC/DC FAN!" They're actually touring soon, and I might be going. Fingers crossed! =D

I have dial-up too (hi-five! =D), so that might have something to do with the fact that I don't download because it takes far too long. My brother downloads, though. But he just doesn't buy albums often and he's on the computer quite a bit so I guess that works, while a large majority of the time I'm in my bedroom or lurking around the house. XD I /used/ to have this really awesome-looking record player, well- I still do, but I doesn't work anymore, is all. I used it fer a bit, but it broke down. D= I've used my Dad's fer a year or so now, it's in my room. I also have his stereo and stuff. He bought it in the mid 70s, and it's been working ever since. It means a lot to me, because I grew up with it as a little kid and it's just always been there- and it works perfectly. =D
I tihnk it's great that records are coming back, too. Well- I guess they never really "went out", hey? But now they're releasing new albums on vinyl and re-releasing stuff, too. Metallica is re-releasing their stuff on record (obviously they had it on their originally but..) and I even saw AC/DC's 'Black Ice' on vinyl! :excited: But they're re-releasing some awesome stuff on record, which I think is brill! :excited: CD's I love, too. Because they're convient and like a record they're a physical thing, they have a good vibe. :cool:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
10 Signs you are Em (Me. Haha, palindromes!)
1. You are a nerd
2. When you get bored, you look up information on the Muppets and can therefore name half of the muppeteers
3. You want to be a film maker/writery/acting person
4. You spend too much time on YouTube and make videos about the things that bother you
5. You contemplate making a shipping video of your friend and Kermit the Frog as a birthday gift to them.
6. You hate politics because they make people angry
7. Sesame Street rumors like the one about cookie monster becoming veggie monster annoy you to the point where you make a youtube video about them
8. You hate gangsta-ness, preppiness, twilight, the hills and miley cyrus
9. You cried at the studio dc thing because it was just so horrible and Animal would never flirt with Miley Cyrus because he gave his heart to Rita Moreno because she smashed his head in with symbols.
10. You have no problems performing in front of people you don't know, but have a fear of talking to them.
Let's see. #1, #2, #3, #5, #8, #10. 6, not that bad...

10 Signs You Are BobThePizzaBoy

1. You'll go to see a movie just to see the short film before it, a cameo from an actor you adore or a specific trailer.

2. Whenever you go into a store you HAVE to buy whatever Muppet merchandise you see. It's like an impulse.

3. You know someone who's terrified of one your puppets.

4. You know someone who's completely infatuated by the same puppet as in #3.

5. You speak of certain movies and TV shows in a very high regard but never actually get around to watching them frequently.

6. Talking to someone of the opposite gender, even if you are not attracted to them, is still the most terrifying thing in the world.

7. You get hot-tempered when people get Sesame Street and The Muppet Show mixed up.

8. You know an abnormal amount of facts about entertainment from a decade you were not even alive during.

9. You spend WAY TOO much time in front of the computer.

10. You have a vast knowledge of classic animation (Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, Hanna-Barbera, Disney, etc.) that never really gets put to good use.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Bumpity bump, bump, bump.

10 Signs That You Might Be Pig's Laundry
1. You have an unhealthy obsession with Big Bird.

2. When you always finish homework literally moments before you're supposed to turn it in.

3. You're afraid to treat stuffed animals poorly because you think they're alive.

4. When you get a sore arm and hand from practicing your puppeteering too much, but you continue to puppeteer anyway.

5. You puppeteer so much that your right hand is literally always puppeteering even when there is no puppet on your hand.

6. You think Beauty and the Beast is more overrated than Frozen.

7. When the children's story Abiyoyo still freaks you out despite the fact that you're seventeen.

8. When you don't need notifications on Youtube, because you're literally always on Youtube.

9. When you're constantly doing things to impress people you don't know, but are too scared to actually talk to them.

10. Constantly write long posts on the internet when you should be in bed.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Another thread I actually don't remember starting, but. . . .
5. You puppeteer so much that your right hand is literally always puppeteering even when there is no puppet on your hand.
10. Constantly write long posts on the internet when you should be in bed.
ZOMG! I'm you! How can I be you when I thought I was me?! Did we get bippity-boppity-booped by the magic man?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
ZOMG! I'm you! How can I be you when I thought I was me?! Did we get bippity-boppity-booped by the magic man?
Haha! So glad i'm not the only one that does the puppet thing. But sometimes i'll just do it in my room or off to the side where no one can see me. But it's really embarrassing when somebody notices you have your arm raised up in the air, and your hand is moving, and your just mumbling to yourself in a silly voice like a crazy person.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't always raise my arm up in the air when I do it (well, not too often, but occasionally), but my hand is almost always lip-syncing at random . . . I guess you could call that an "occupational hazard"?

On the plus side, in recent years, it's spread to my left hand, and now I'm actually able to do passable lip-syncing with my left hand, but obviously, it's still not as polished or natural as my right hand.

The funny thing is Caroll once said, "you left hand is rather stupid when you're right-handed," and I can attest to that in reverse as well: I've worked rods left-handed so long that if I try puppeteering left-handed, my right hand grabs the rods and are like "does not compute."

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I don't always raise my arm up in the air when I do it (well, not too often, but occasionally), but my hand is almost always lip-syncing at random . . . I guess you could call that an "occupational hazard"?
Yeah, it's usually just random lip-syncing, but I was just saying that sometimes I raise my hand when i'm alone.

And on the subject of performing with the left hand, I noticed a few behind the scenes photos from the 70s with Muppeteers performing more than one character at a time, during group shots. I guess they must've been pretty low on puppeteers back then.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Top 10 Signs That You Might Be 1,000 Eyes

10. You have a very short temper.
9. You are an admin on more forums than you can remember.
8. You play a joke on your friends that gets you banned from another forum because the admin thought it was directed at him.
7. You like Thomas The Tank Engine.
6. You like Die Hard.
5. You like metal.
4. You cannot do a death growl without feeling like your vocal cords will henceforth be shot but do it anyway.
3. You are conflicted religiously and thus give up.
2. You try to be funny but aren't sure if the laughs people give are genuine or forced.
1. You can't help but make stupid lists like this when given the chance. :stick_out_tongue:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Signs that you might be tutter_fan

1. You LOVE eating Chocolate Chip Cookies and die laughing anytime you see Cookie Monster eat them in his typical fashion
2. You get a kick out of seeing Newsie get smashed on the head by a lot of library books
3. You love pinball
4. You're very fond of cats, especially black ones (once had a BIG handsome black cat that gave hugs)
5. You laugh really hard at the opening of the Harry Belafonte episode of TMS.
6. You're a KC Chiefs fan and a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers (both teams had a great season)
7. Sometimes when you least expect it, you laugh at something that pops into your brain
8. You're a fan of game shows like the 100k Pyramid, Match Game, Password (all versions)
9. You're into clocks & watches
10. You're into pinball so much that in previous years, you've won NOT ONE, BUT TWO pinball trophies (which is exactly what happened to me)
11. You love Jim Henson's insane sense of humor

(I'll add more later)