Where are the older humans?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
So you'll listen to their shows only if they're interviewing important people from the Muppets like Peter Linz or Andrew James Spooner?
I used to listen to the MuppetCast regularly. 11PC I don't even remember hearing about until not long ago and even so, I don't listen to that.

I could go on about the MuppetCast, but I'll summarize: I'm sure Steve is a super-nice guy and all, but as a host, he's boring and often uninformed. JD is trying way too hard and comes off annoying because of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I used to listen to the MuppetCast regularly. 11PC I don't even remember hearing about until not long ago and even so, I don't listen to that.

I could go on about the MuppetCast, but I'll summarize: I'm sure Steve is a super-nice guy and all, but as a host, he's boring and often uninformed. JD is trying way too hard and comes off annoying because of it.
To each their own.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
There's no hard feelings for Bob and Emilio being let go. At the 29:44 mark of this video, Bob says he's happy to be spending more time with his family:
Thank you for posting this, antsamthompson. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Censored

Reaction score
There's no hard feelings for Bob and Emilio being let go. At the 29:44 mark of this video, Bob says he's happy to be spending more time with his family:
Thanks for sharing, but I still believe they should not have been forced to leave.