Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't understand why channels do this: why even bother uploading a video when you're just going to delete it shortly afterwards anyway?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
To my surprise, I actually liked two new episodes, Kidonia and Opposites Distract, the animation and voice acting is still off but they weren't half bad.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I don't understand why channels do this: why even bother uploading a video when you're just going to delete it shortly afterwards anyway?
I guess it makes sense for a night show like Colbert since they have to constantly put up videos every day of the week. It probably helps to just keep what's current or really, really popular.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Perhaps, but it seems like they would take into consideration that people will be liking and favoriting these videos with the intentions of revisiting and rewatching them again later . . . I mean, I was really disappointed that SNL took down that video of Taraji P. Henson on SST like a week after they uploaded it - not only was it an amusing video altogether, but it was our first extensive look at the new set since learning of the changes being made from Instagram pics teasing us. At least Jimmy Fallon still currently has the Kenan and Kel Good Burger reunion skit still up for now. . . .

But, this is why I've taken to downloading certain videos like this if I feel as though they may be gone soon in the future. I have a feeling within a few months or so, we'll lose that iPhone commercial with Cookie Monster baking cookies, which is why I downloaded it.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
My 24-hour PBS station airs the new episodes, ugh, at 6pm. Then at 6:30 they air classic episodes, like seasons 2-4. I am so grateful for PBS, those episodes are hilarious. Today's was the one where Ratburn stayed at Arthur's house.

After all these years, its still just as good.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There apparently was a snow storm somewhere yesterday, so that's apparently why they showed "The Blizzard ; The Rat Who Came to Dinner" (one of my favorites as well) yesterday.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh boy, we got this season's "Disease of the Week" episode today.

Are you ready for this?

Drum roll, please. . . .

*A drum rolls out the door over 200 times*

Ratburn is losing his hearing.

How non-shocking!

And why is he losing his hearing?

Because he and a couple of other teachers from other schools are secretly in a garage band.

How . . . random!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I watched parts that birthday special thing and it was disturbing. I don't remember/care how Arthur traveled through time but it was so awkward seeing DW older than Arthur.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Actually, I found the B-plot with Arthur's dream sequence of being transported four years into the future a lot stronger and more engaging than the A-plot of D.W.'s fantasy island.