Let's Take a Stand:The Muppet Show Season 4 and 5

gravy

Reaction score
I wish they would give us an update..
I hope they will soon. For now we can only find low-quality versions of the episodes online (KissCartoon would be the best website, as it lists all the episodes to watch.)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Did anyone see the interview that the head of Muppet Studios and Kermit the Frog had back in 2015? They said that they are still working on music rights, and royalties. They also said to keep calling and asking about it, because they would love to release them.

I had A Facebook page called the Muppet Movement. The main goal of the movement was to unite Muppet fans and show Disney we want Seasons 4 and 5. I tried to get some of the other Muppet fan sites including the folks on this very forum to join in. Sadly, it was meet with a disappointing result. A lot of the major voices in the Muppet fandom feel that if Disney was going to release them they would have done so by now. I understand it has been years since the release of season 3, but I also still believe that if the fans showed up then anything is possible.
Anyways, that's about as an update as your gonna get right now.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Did anyone see the interview that the head of Muppet Studios and Kermit the Frog had back in 2015? They said that they are still working on music rights, and royalties. They also said to keep calling and asking about it, because they would love to release them.

I had A Facebook page called the Muppet Movement. The main goal of the movement was to unite Muppet fans and show Disney we want Seasons 4 and 5. I tried to get some of the other Muppet fan sites including the folks on this very forum to join in. Sadly, it was meet with a disappointing result. A lot of the major voices in the Muppet fandom feel that if Disney was going to release them they would have done so by now. I understand it has been years since the release of season 3, but I also still believe that if the fans showed up then anything is possible.
Ya. I remember when you started the movement. At this point, there's not much we can do sadly. DVDs are not the money-makers they were in 2008.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ya. I remember when you started the movement. At this point, there's not much we can do sadly. DVDs are not the money-makers they were in 2008.
Sadly that is true, but there are a lot of other ways Disney could release the show. People love the Muppet Show even the casual fan loves the Muppet Show.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Sadly that is true, but there are a lot of other ways Disney could release the show. People love the Muppet Show even the casual fan loves the Muppet Show.
I don't understand why they can't just put it on a streaming site.
We're nearing a decade of waiting!

gravy

Reaction score
I don't understand why they can't just put it on a streaming site.
We're nearing a decade of waiting!
The episodes are online in low quality though, so that's all we have for now.

Duke Remington

Reaction score

And all those major voices (Ryan Roe, Joe Hennes, JD Hansel, Steve Swanson, Jarrod Fairclough, Greg James, Ryan Dosier, certain members of this forum, etc.) should be ashamed of themselves for refusing to join the movement, for not acting like true Muppet fans and for failing to realize that Disney wants them to keep calling them and writing them. :mad:

Duke Remington

Reaction score
But they STILL make money and will continue to be made.

I think DVDs WILL become the money-makers that they once were again someday.

But I do agree that they should release the entire Muppet Show series on iTunes as well.