Where are all these classic Sesame Street episodes coming from?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I know I may have said this earlier but, I will post it again.
Who cares about where the episodes come from just be glad we are getting rare content.

gravy

Reaction score
My friend out there, PumpkinJFriend, told me to post :rolleyes::

''I have doubts that though these Season 1, 10, 12, 20, and 22 episodes got leaked from Sesame Workshop's vault, and I'm frustrated that the other rare clips like "Windy" and "Ernie and the Candy Salesman" likely won't get leaked online ever since the German dubs of these clips got removed years ago. I'm also struggling with keeping a watch on more International Sesame Street episodes (foreign co-productions) surface online because I can't find anymore classic 1969-1971 Muppet clips (after his most recent upload was The Answer Lady "Telephone" sketch in German). I have hopes someone else can help leak the majority of Season 1-3 Muppet segments online, including "Windy" and "Ernie and the Candy Salesman."

mariolover

Reaction score
My friend out there, PumpkinJFriend, told me to post :rolleyes::

''I have doubts that though these Season 1, 10, 12, 20, and 22 episodes got leaked from Sesame Workshop's vault, and I'm frustrated that the other rare clips like "Windy" and "Ernie and the Candy Salesman" likely won't get leaked online ever since the German dubs of these clips got removed years ago. I'm also struggling with keeping a watch on more International Sesame Street episodes (foreign co-productions) surface online because I can't find anymore classic 1969-1971 Muppet clips (after his most recent upload was The Answer Lady "Telephone" sketch in German). I have hopes someone else can help leak the majority of Season 1-3 Muppet segments online, including "Windy" and "Ernie and the Candy Salesman."
It's less likely that it will happen again as Sesame Workshop probably caught the person who leaked their episodes. But there's still hope...

gravy

Reaction score
I know for a fact that Tiny Dancer uploads her videos from the trading circuit.

mariolover

Reaction score
True, but the root of the episodes is probably the vault because of the countdown timers at the beginning (which is a dead giveaway that they come from the original master tapes), as PBS broadcasts don't have the timers, and their excellent quality. The countdown timers aren't seen in the YouTube uploads but they are still present in the trading circles.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Assuming this is the same Tiny Dancer who ran The Sesame Street Lyrics Archive, she once said on Facebook that a Sesame Workshop intern made her a tape of clips taken from the archives as well.