The Muppets and YouTube.com

Erine81981

Reaction score
A week's worth of Muppet appearances on The Michael Douglas Show from 1966:
Holey Doughnut!!! Thanks for finding them Pig's Laundry!!! Now I can't wait to download these and make them into DVDs!!!

12Medbe

Reaction score
Here's a song edit I recently did. Combining both 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' and the Muppets.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Really did enjoy it! Thanks 12Medbe for sharing it. It probably took a long time to find all those words to do this. I would love to do this but I just couldn't do it for the whole song which I saw you didn't but still great.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last year, Rick Lyon said on Facebook that he performed Kermit in a foreign commercial, which I think is this one. Shortly afterwards he posted a photo of himself with Kermit in that outfit. He said that Jim Henson didn't perform Kermit in that because the vocals were going to be dubbed in another language anyway, and around that time Lyon was often asked to perform Kermit when Jim was unable to.

12Medbe

Reaction score
Really did enjoy it! Thanks 12Medbe for sharing it. It probably took a long time to find all those words to do this. I would love to do this but I just couldn't do it for the whole song which I saw you didn't but still great.
Appreciate that! Took about a week to do; and was basing it off of the 2011 Movie Version.

I like that! By the way, nice to see you return to this site!
Thank you! It's nice to be back!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Gabriel Valez uploaded some highlights from the controversial puppetry workshop that Disney held in 2005 to find alternate performers for the classic Muppet characters:
If you ask me, I think Artie actually makes a pretty good Kermit, the voice is a little off, but i'm sure that would improve over time.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I think Fozzie Kermit and Gonzos alternate actually sound pretty close but Piggy was off to me