Let's Take a Stand:The Muppet Show Season 4 and 5

Muppet Master

Reaction score
But they STILL make money and will continue to be made.

I think DVDs WILL become the money-makers that they once were again someday.
Sales decline year-after-year.

As much as I'd love physical media like VHS and DVD to become a thing again, DVDs have unfortunately been surpassed by streaming.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Sales decline year-after-year.

As much as I'd love physical media like VHS and DVD to become a thing again, DVDs have unfortunately been surpassed by streaming.
I still disagree. DVDs WILL continue to be a thing and become a thing again as our economy heals.

No time for pessimism.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
If you can get me 50 fans willing to do whatever it takes to try and get the show released. Then I will start the movement again!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well it's a start, the road to getting this released in any way shape or form is going to be a long one.
After the latest show being canceled is just going to make this even more challenging, but nothing is impossible.

I have a question for Muppet Jake, did you send Disney an e-mail or a hand written letter? The reason I ask is because if we can get enough people to write, call or something to Disney they will have no choice but to respond in some way.
I have always believed, that if fans really want this they have to show Disney how much they truly want it. The Muppets franchise is kind of at a crossroads right now, and I think if we could make enough noise, we might just have a chance.

gravy

Reaction score
I have a question for Muppet Jake, did you send Disney an e-mail or a hand written letter? The reason I ask is because if we can get enough people to write, call or something to Disney they will have no choice but to respond in some way.
I have always believed, that if fans really want this they have to show Disney how much they truly want it. The Muppets franchise is kind of at a crossroads right now, and I think if we could make enough noise, we might just have a chance.
Hmmm... Could you actually hand-write/type them a letter because I could actually consider doing that.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hmmm... Could you actually hand-write/type them a letter because I could actually consider doing that.
Of course you can! At one point I was considering trying to get as many hand written letters as I could from fans and send them all at once to Disney. When I get home I will do some searching for there address.