YouTube Poops

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I did something of a follow-up to my last YTP, only this time with Arthur and Buster:

And yes, Drtooth, I just trolled you again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here's my latest poop that I was inspired to do after Sesame Maniac a.k.a. hooperfan uploaded the original clip on YouTube.

I have a feeling Drtooth will enjoy this one particularly:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This YouTube Poop is SO funny especially Stewie singing along to that song (not sure the name of it) and also the scene where he watches Wander over Yander :

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I was watching this poop at my Aunt's house and I laughed so hard that she and my cousin thought I was crazy:
WARNING! A brief moment of strong language

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Am I the only who is tired of joj and sus and hopes that they became outdated in the YTP community like spadinner?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
YouTube Poop is generally a vulgar art form because a lot of "clean poopers's" videos aren't clean at all, at least to me anyway. A lot of the so called "clean poops", while they don't have language or sex jokes, still have references to drugs, bleeps, toilet humor, racism, blasphemy, and graphic violence. I used to label myself as a clean pooper until one of my poops said the A-word at least 3 times (including with "kiss my" before it once). After that, I decided to change my label in the community to just your regular old average Joe pooper.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Tried a straight-up SEINFELD Poop for a change, somewhat happy with the outcome . . . I would have liked to have actual video of fire to overlay on Newman rather than photo, but the only fire videos on YouTube were hours long, and I really didn't need something like that wasting space on my computer.