Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Garrett

Reaction score
You want to know what segment I want to see? Here's a still from it.

Does anybody know where I can find it?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Sesame Street just uploaded this Two-Headed Monster sketch. It's funny and sweet, but it raises some disturbing questions about their anatomy:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I found a partially-English copy of "We Coulda" (the English part is what was featured in The Gang's All Here album, there is a bit of spoken word dialogue not included in the album).

A few years ago somebody sent me a link to an international episode that had this (but with the sound off) and I watched this part (which, I think, was removed shortly after), all this time I was thinking the music started at the very beginning (I felt like it would have been good to have the music playing at the opening pan-over to Biff and Sully building the dog house).

I downloaded the song shortly after seeing the segment without any audio, and I was a bit curious because there's a scene with them as presidents but the album version doesn't have Biff sing about them being presidents - and now I know that the music briefly stopped when Biff says they could have been presidents (most likely spoken live on set).

It took a few views before I noticed that, with the various jobs, they don't fully change clothes. I did think it was odd that during the doctors fantasy that they were in their regular clothes (minus the hats) as opposed to traditional doctor coats, but I really didn't notice that as the case with the other profession attires (when they are actors, they're just given capes and collars; when presidents, they're just given ties, all this time I thought they were in suits). I guess they didn't have much time to change their shirts.

When I first saw the image of them as presidents on Muppet Wiki, I was surprised by how Biff looked without his hat, thinking his hair stuck out a lot more than I had expected. But now that I watch this and see more angels of Biff's hair, it does look more like what I'd expected, with some of his hair still sticking up (I'd also seen him hatless in Don't Forget to Watch the Movies, but I still had trouble telling how it looked, as he was a bit far from the screen and moving up and down a bit).

Hopefully some day we'll see a full English version, but this is good enough for now.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here's a clip that I hadn't seen before, but have seen a still image at Muppet Wiki for years. Was an English copy of this clip already online/in tape trading circles, or is this the first time (that we know of) that an English version is available to fans in the age of the internet?

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
@Oscarfan uploaded this nearly a week ago:

Was an English copy of this clip already online/in tape trading circles, or is this the first time (that we know of) that an English version is available to fans in the age of the internet?
Looking at the Wiki, I think it's fair to say that it has been in the trading circles for quite some time. It was shown in #3163 (which of course was part of Noggin's 123 SS Season 25 package) and #1297 (one of the rare episodes that came out of the vault back in Summer 2015...except that particular copy had a lot of glitches) so...this could very well be the first time it made its way online in superior quality...but what do I know?