YouTube Poops

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Tried a straight-up SEINFELD Poop for a change, somewhat happy with the outcome . . . I would have liked to have actual video of fire to overlay on Newman rather than photo, but the only fire videos on YouTube were hours long, and I really didn't need something like that wasting space on my computer.

Can you do a YTP with either the Soup Nazi or one with the theme of Festivus?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I've been thinking about Lady Gaga a lot after her amazing Super Bowl performance and I watched this YouTube Poop because of the Lady Gaga reference. I'm wondering if this is the first time Lady Gaga got referenced in YouTube Poop because it came out in early 2009:
WARNING! Nearly the complete Christian Bale rant is in this poop. Plenty of swearing.

Last edited:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Only YTP can make Alpha & Omega hilarious (unless Robot Chicken ever gets their hands on the franchise):

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Only YTP can make Alpha & Omega hilarious (unless Robot Chicken ever gets their hands on the franchise):
Humphrey is my least favorite of the main wolves even in YTP, he's just such a bland and basic character. Do you want to know who my favorite one of the pups is?

Last edited:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This Deviantart user listed YouTube Poop as one of the best cartoon series of all time:

I'm sorry but isn't YouTube Poop considered a genre and not a series? I'm not sure so I wanted to ask. I personally don't consider it a series because of the extremely different humor styles between poopers. The ones I can name are:
-Insanely weird poops that make you feel like your having an acid-fueled nightmare (take AwfulFawful for example)
-Extremely offensive humor along the lines of Seth MacFarlane and Trey Parker & Matt Stone.
-Blood and gore as comedy like Garbage Pail Kids or Happy Tree Friends.
-Austin Powers-style blue comedy (For those who are unaware, blue comedy means humor based around sex, cussing, and gross stuff).
-Sexual humor that is specifically for adults only
-A mix between offensive and immature (like cartoonlover98's poops for example)
-Family friendly humor that is completely okay to watch at school or even church depending on the pooper
-Music video-style YTPs (otherwise known as YTPMVs)
-Purposely trying to annoy the viewers and nothing else
-Nothing but weird effects, repetition, and filters
-Horror poops (not comedy at all)
-Drama, action & fantasy poops (not comedy at all)
-Political-based humor
-Religious-based humor
-Toilet humor that would be heard in a 5th Grade classroom
-Ruining people's childhood by taking their childhood characters and making them say bad words, have sex, do drugs, or die (something more along the lines of Robot Chicken)
-Specifically appealing to one generation by making YTPs of just 80s things, just 90s things, just 00s things, etc. etc.
-A huge crossover with tons of characters that feels like it came straight out of Deviantart.
-Appealing specifically to a juvenile audience (kids, tweens, teenagers, etc.)

Last edited: