The New New Quote Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Action League is watching Flesh on TV:

MELTMAN: How come he gets to be on TV?
THUNDERGIRL: It's just because he's naked.
STINKY DIVER: You should see me naked! I'm glorious!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
From Veggie Tales: Josh and the Big Wall:

Paul Grape:
This time I really mean it! We should've stayed in Egypt... Don't you remember? Snorkeling in the Nile, three square meals a day, plenty of exercise. Oh, it was paradise.
Tom: We were in slavery!
Paul Grape: Nothing is perfect.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
From Veggie Tales: Josh and the Big Wall:

Paul Grape:
This time I really mean it! We should've stayed in Egypt... Don't you remember? Snorkeling in the Nile, three square meals a day, plenty of exercise. Oh, it was paradise.
Tom: We were in slavery!
Paul Grape: Nothing is perfect.
Yay! Another VeggieTales fan.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
It's so underrated, especially the older episodes.
True.
JD Hansel reads the first page of the Muppet Character Encyclopedia:
"Chicky, chicky, bork, bork." Okay then. "Hellooo. Places everyone, the book's starting." And of coarse my favorite, Zoot going "Huh, Craig Shemin? Who's he?"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"And to think: Shakespeare worked a lifetime on something you could butcher in seconds." ~ Aston Clement (Jim Varney)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"If you deny something, then immediately follow with the words "but," or, "however," you are basically justifying what you were just denying." ~ Me, I just now made that up

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Well if we can do stuff we make up ourselves...

"Let's talk about trail mix. You ever notice that trail mix always has too little M&Ms in it? And any that are in there get eaten before you can get to them. So I propose we put more M&Ms in trail mix. Actually, while we're at it, we might as well eradicate the nuts and raisins and leave only the M&Ms. It's trail mix, but without the ****!"
~Me trying to do stand-up comedy, "The Trail Mix Joke"

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Sorry to double post but I found this excerpt from an interview that Danny Trejo did prior to the release of Muppets Most Wanted. I thought it was very touching:

Interviewer:Finally, I actually spoke to Ray Liotta earlier this year and he told me that you do something a little different in Muppets Most Wanted, and that the two of you have a song and dance number together. What was that like for you to do?

Trejo:
That was awesome. I have to say this, first of all Ray Liotta is absolutely the best friend to have in a crisis. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I was in London and we were doing Muppets Most Wanted when my mom passed away while we were filming. So I was going to leave right away and then my assistant told me that I should stay and she would take care of all the arrangements. Since I only had a few more days to finish filming I decided to stay and then I would go home for the funeral after that. Ray Liotta took me into his heart and said, “Dan, I understand. I lost my mom while we were doing Goodfellas.” It was unbelievable. Then I was doing really good to not cry until that **** little frog (Kermit) popped up and started talking to me. I think my mom sent that frog.