Video: Muppet Thought of the Week

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Every Monday, The Muppets are bringing you their wise, informative, and downright hilarious Thought of the Week.

Here's the first one:

And here's the one for this week:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Eh. These need something to spice them up. Maybe lose the Uncle Deadly intro (too long for something so short) or add some kind of underscore to them.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Eh. These need something to spice them up. Maybe lose the Uncle Deadly intro (too long for something so short) or add some kind of underscore to them.
Yeah, I agree. I actually don't mind the Uncle Deadly intro, but it does need a little something to make it more interesting. I think it probably just needs more characters to play off of each other, I dunno. They do seem like pretty generic Shower Thoughts type videos.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I would like to share a hilarious quote from the premiere episode of Muppet Fans Talking.
Steve Swanson: Are we not doing Toast and Roast or Burned Hamburgers or anything like that?
JD Hansel: What pig would you like to talk about? What have you seen recently with Miss Piggy? Tell me.
Steve: I would like to talk about Denise for a minute. No, I'm kidding.
JD and Steve laugh.
JD: Honestly at first, I thought you were serious. You got me.
Steve: Wait a minute, hold on. How funny would it be if Denise came back to do the Muppet Thought of the Week on YouTube?
JD: YES!
Steve: OH, MAN!
JD: Oh, please!
Steve: Oh, please. Just call Julianne, bring her in.
JD: Please, please, please.