What sketches scared you as a kid?

gravy

Reaction score
BTW, everyone, mind if I bring this to your attention again?

This doesn't scare me at all, and I know what @Drtooth thinks about it and I respect his opinion. IMO, though, it reminds me of ReBoot, especially the sounds, and the guy even reminds me of Bob a little.
I always wondered: What is the educational purpose of that video?

Luke kun

Reaction score
I always wondered: What is the educational purpose of that video?
It's supposed to teach kids that people have many different kinds of faces, yet they are all the same regardless of their appearance (which explains the guy going back to normal at the end)?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The narrator's voice in this sketch also used to scare me for some reason. Especially the "VULTURE, VOLLCAANNNOOO!" and vampire parts:
The violence in these sketches also disturbed me to see on a kid show like Sesame Street:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Here are some more that I forgot about:
-The Martian Beauty sketch because I had a serious fear of aliens when I was little and she was no exception (I think Lilo & Stitch is what cured me of that).
-The film of the green snake staring at the camera with creepy music.
-Elmpalooza:specifically the scene where the Yip-Yips make a brief cameo.
-Guy Smiley, just something about him kinda freaked me out (maybe it was his voice).
-The Felines song because of how the cats looked (now they remind me of Giggles's cat Mittens from Happy Tree Friends but with much larger eyes and creepy smiles)
-The song that shark sings about his pearly white teeth.
-The cartoon of all the African masks dancing while counting numbers.
-The animation of the 4 armed Hindu god counting to ten on his arms, now I think it's a beautiful animation though.
-The 9/11-based episode where the store burns down.
-The lion in the We Are All Earthlings sketch, his voice scared me.
-Gloria Globe:something about the animation style probably.

Luke kun

Reaction score
Then, what about The Lion King? Did Simba bother you too?
I'm pretty sure he was an adult by the time TLK came out.

Anyway, I'd like to mention that EVERY skit that involves a bat flying toward the screen scared me as a kid, and still does now, due to my chiroptophobia (exceptions: Batman, Remilia Scarlet, Zubat, Bill). Stuff like the Pinball Number Count #2, 8 Bats, V is for Vampire.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he was an adult by the time TLK came out.

Anyway, I'd like to mention that EVERY skit that involves a bat flying toward the screen scared me as a kid, and still does now, due to my chiroptophobia (exceptions: Batman, Remilia Scarlet, Zubat, Bill). Stuff like the Pinball Number Count #2, 8 Bats, V is for Vampire.
What about The Batty Bat?