Your Thoughts: "Muppet Guys Talking" premieres at SXSW in Austin March 12, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It seems strange to me that Bill is involved in this He never worked with Jim. Brian yes but not Jim. They could have at least have gotten Caroll or Kevin or Steve, but why Bill?

gravy

Reaction score
It seems strange to me that Bill is involved in this He never worked with Jim. Brian yes but not Jim. They could have at least have gotten Caroll or Kevin or Steve, but why Bill?
Yeah, that really gets everyone thinking.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Nice, a talkback thread for an event none of us can afford to see. :insatiable:

In all seriousness, fingers crossed that this gets some kind of (affordable) DVD/Blu-Ray/Streaming release. It would almost be sacrilege to keep us bigger fans away.

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
Perhaps Steve couldn't attend for some reason so they got Bill instead. A bit unrelated, but doesn't he (Steve) live in Atlanta?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A number of the Muppet Performers live away from either NYC or LA. Steve's from Atlanta, Kevin's from Baltimore, Caroll has a place in Connecticut. . . .

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I really hope there'll be a wide spread release, followed by DVD, Bluray, Digital release, etc. I want to eventually put together a charity screening for this in Melbourne.

I NEED THIS! COME ON, FRANK! HELP HEAL THE BURNS WE ALL GOT FROM THE SHOW CANCELLATION!

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I wish I could be there to experience it up close, but here's an interview Frank Oz recently did with Variety before the premiere. He talks about his opinion on the latest Muppet projects, his current involvement with the Muppets, and Star Wars.

Even though Frank didn't care for the 2015 TV show, at least he had some nice things to say about Muppets Most Wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.