Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Oscarfan

Reaction score
SesameManiac posted it to his channel a while ago (October 2014):

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Okay, I probably saw it in some Muppet Wiki guides and overlooked/forgot about it then.

mariolover

Reaction score
Looking at the Wiki, I think it's fair to say that it has been in the trading circles for quite some time. It was shown in #3163 (which of course was part of Noggin's 123 SS Season 25 package) and #1297 (one of the rare episodes that came out of the vault back in Summer 2015...except that particular copy had a lot of glitches) so...this could very well be the first time it made its way online in superior quality...but what do I know?

Looking at the Wiki, I think it's fair to say that it has been in the trading circles for quite some time. It was shown in #3163 (which of course was part of Noggin's 123 SS Season 25 package) and #1297 (one of the rare episodes that came out of the vault back in Summer 2015...except that particular copy had a lot of glitches) so...this could very well be the first time it made its way online in superior quality...but what do I know?
I'm not so sure that that came from Sesame Workshop's vault. It has the time code on the top and I would think Sesame Workshop would have them without the time code

Luke kun

Reaction score
We should all alert the Lost Media Wiki about the David snake charmer skit. It needs to be found. Even Cracks and :batty: at :super:'s restaurant was found before this!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here's an episode I don't remember. . . .
But it was certainly pretty much recycled a season later, only instead of Telly taking Mr. Handford too literally about being able to order anything he wants on a sandwich, he took Alan too literally about having anything he wanted just the way he wanted it.