Will Walter ever appear with the Muppets again?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
What would he do besides take scenes away from established characters, he still doesn't have much of a character, just some muppet fan who apparently knows Kermit more than his own friends.
Not to sound disrespectful to your opinion, but I think that's a little unfair. That argument would make more sense for a movie, when you only have a few hours of screen time to spread around. The great thing about having a TV series is that you can have a large number of characters, because there are new episodes continually coming out each week. Look at The Muppet Show, and how many great characters they were able to explore. They were able to do that, because not every character is in every episode, allowing more time to explore more characters.

I don't think including Walter would necessarily take away from other characters.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I was so glad YouTube notified me first thing this morning! Loved that video and glad Walter has not been forgotten

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I was so glad YouTube notified me first thing this morning! Loved that video and glad Walter has not been forgotten
I don't usually like to say this but since they hired Bean to be the cute one, but that video was actually really cute. I'd like to see these two together more often :smile:.
Also, the part at the end with Scooter was pretty funny too.