The new What Made You Smile Today thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hola everybody! I haven't been on here very much recently. I've been sick for the past few days and haven't had much energy to do much of anything. But, i'm feeling much better today. I've missed all of you, even if I was only gone for a short time.

You're lucky. I can count on one hand how many day it's felt like winter this month and last month.
Sorry to hear that you were feeling ill.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Got a new micro SD card for my camera: made the leap from 8 to 64GB, thus the amount of film time I now have on my camera went from just under 45 minutes to over five hours.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
A deaf person along with her intrepreter just came to my work and she answered all my questions about the deaf culture. The interpreter answered the questions for her though.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm just really looking forward to tomorrow and the weeks ahead for some reason. I don't know why though.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I found all of these clips hilarious (except for some of the really gross ones, I just ate so those made me feel a little queasy):

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm finally quitting this club at school that I am a member of, so now I will no longer have to be missing class anymore.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Our drought severity level has finally been downgraded once again. If we can downgrade it once more in time to come, we'll finally be out of our drought altogether!