Favorite Seinfeld moments?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Apparently, Seinfeld is now back on TBS. What is up with that? I thought the show got pulled for good.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
TBS has still been trying to get rid of it for a while now, they usually pre-empt for either 2 BROKE HOES and/or THE BIG DANG THEORY.

I think it's time I finally invested in some SEINFELD DVDs . . . just wish I could find the original releases that came in collectible packaging as opposed to the recent re-releases that come in clear, slim cases.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
TBS has still been trying to get rid of it for a while now, they usually pre-empt for either 2 BROKE HOES and/or THE BIG DANG THEORY.

I think it's time I finally invested in some SEINFELD DVDs . . . just wish I could find the original releases that came in collectible packaging as opposed to the recent re-releases that come in clear, slim cases.
So they still haven't got rid of the show yet?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So apparently we were supposed to actually see George save the whale on-camera: the producers tried to rent a mechanical whale from FREE WILLY, but a misunderstanding with Warner Bros. foiled that plan, so they animated a CGI whale for George to save; after taking one look at the footage, Larry David decided to scrap the idea and go with George's monologue instead.

And Larry wrote that monologue the night before filming, Jason Alexander didn't get time to reherse it, he just read it once, performed it in front of the audience in one take, and that was it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And as it turns out, similarly, Kramer's pinky toe story was originally meant to keep cutting back to a flashback of the entire incident, much like his and Newman's Keith Hernandez story, but since just Kramer telling the story got big enough laughs when filming, they decided it wasn't necessary to go back and actually film Kramer on the bus.

Works out better, because it forces us to use our imaginations, not to mention I doubt they could have pulled off filming something such as this:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was watching a bunch of deleted scenes from "The Finale," and they were all quite interesting: seeing Newman try to schmooze his way into having Keith Hernandez share his hotel room with him (hence why he's seen sleeping in a car); Uncle Leo and Babs Kramer getting friendly with each other; Mickey attacking Bania for stealing his seat; Mr. Pitt's extended testimony making Peterman feel uncomfortable about Elaine; the Low Talker's extended testimony with the public defender apparently understanding what she's saying; the pool guy's testimony; but the most curious is Poppy's testimony: he dredges up the fact that Elaine aggrivated his condition with the fight about abortion and that she and Jerry tried to kill him by sending him a jar of 5-alarm chili, even though he forgave Jerry for not knowing about his medical conditions, and they seemed to be on good terms after that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was watching a bunch of deleted scenes from "The Finale," and they were all quite interesting: seeing Newman try to schmooze his way into having Keith Hernandez share his hotel room with him (hence why he's seen sleeping in a car); Uncle Leo and Babs Kramer getting friendly with each other; Mickey attacking Bania for stealing his seat; Mr. Pitt's extended testimony making Peterman feel uncomfortable about Elaine; the Low Talker's extended testimony with the public defender apparently understanding what she's saying; the pool guy's testimony; but the most curious is Poppy's testimony: he dredges up the fact that Elaine aggrivated his condition with the fight about abortion and that she and Jerry tried to kill him by sending him a jar of 5-alarm chili, even though he forgave Jerry for not knowing about his medical conditions, and they seemed to be on good terms after that.
Oh, and I forgot one of the stranger deleted scenes: Steinbrenner testifying how disappointed he was to learn that George was (supposedly) a Communist, even though as you may recall, Steinbrenner was delighted to find out George was a Communist, because it meant he could send him down to Cuba to try and recruit some Cuban baseball talent for the Yankees.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I love that episode too, lol. I mean, hey, it's a real-life scenario: how many times have we ended up with showers that had practically no water pressure? However, I remember once spending the night in a Motel 6 with a shower that had pressure almost as strong as that black market shower head Kramer bought.