Your Thoughts: Muppet Central Radio on Radionomy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
"Go To Sleep Little Children" was written by Debi Spinney's father Gene Gilroy and originally performed on the 1996 Kathie Lee Gifford special "Lullabies for Little Ones". We're still trying to track down this version of the song from the special or album.

The version you heard last night on Muppet Central Radio is a bonus feature from the "I Am Big Bird" Blu-ray. It was performed at the Sesame Street Season 30 wrap party by Big Bird with Gene Gilroy on piano.
Ah, nice to know. I only have the DVD, so I wouldn't know what's on the Blu-Ray version.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Ah, nice to know. I only have the DVD, so I wouldn't know what's on the Blu-Ray version.
I'm pretty sure it's on the DVD too, unless there's more than one version of it. I got it from the library and was able to see all the bonus features.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
So it is. Huh, I don't think I watched the bonuses since I got it; I watched the movie with a friend and that was it.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
The clip really makes me wish we could see more parts of their wrap parties.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Suggestion:

Put the name of the Henson TV show or movie that the song is coming from to replace the Muppet photo.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Suggestion:

Put the name of the Henson TV show or movie that the song is coming from to replace the Muppet photo.
Since last summer, Radionomy does not display the album title or cover art for any songs that play on their network. So until that changes, we're unable to display this information. If you have a question about a song's source, post here and we'll help.

The speculation is that this change was made due to multiple lawsuits between Radionomy and several record labels. Hopefully, album titles and cover art will return at some point in the near future. When that happens, we'll be sure to display this info if there's a way to do so.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Since last summer, Radionomy does not display the album title or cover art for any songs that play on their network. So until that changes, we're unable to display this information. If you have a question about a song's source, post here and we'll help.

The speculation is that this change was made due to multiple lawsuits between Radionomy and several record labels. Hopefully, album titles and cover art will return at some point in the near future. When that happens, we'll be sure to display this info if there's a way to do so.
I will make sure to do that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I miss seeing the album art on the forum index, even though I honestly never listened to MCR. :smirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.