Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

Rtec1

Reaction score
Jesus really? I loved the first two series but I'm about to give up on these, by the time we get series four it will be over two years since the first came out. Look how much the Ghostbusters figures have been churned out in that time.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Ugggh....I'm getting tired of waiting. I know it will be worth it in the end but I hope this push back again of the date isn't a sign they will be done after series 4.

Rtec1

Reaction score
Exactly, can't remember the last time the DST fella commented on the board. Starting to regret selling all my Palisades figures

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Exactly, can't remember the last time the DST fella commented on the board. Starting to regret selling all my Palisades figures
These are still wonderful figures and the DST guy is really good when he's involved. I like him. I bet we'll get the remaining series this year, but more info would be nice. There's not even much talk about it over on their boards. I'd like to hear a real representative give fans a definitive answer about the series.

muppetperson

Reaction score
yes, a few people have been selling their Muppet Palisades figures in hopes of a great DST Muppet line, but one thing about Palisades, we are never going to get a better line that featured so many obscure and "never made before" figures !

Rtec1

Reaction score
I sold mine knowing and happy with the fact we were only getting 4 series, I don't need more than the core characters, but I didn't realise it would take this long. It's the silence that's frustrating.
If they were to come out and say the delay was due to them deciding to add Rowlfs Piano or something like that then I'd be happy with the explanation. I'm even paying someone to make me a diorama similar to that brilliant one that was made by someone for the Palisades figures. So like others here I'm a little cheesed off with the silence!