Sesame Street Season 47 Episode 4712 - Big Bird's Song

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, for being part of the main six, Big Bird hasn't gotten many episodes about him.
Yeah, plus it's been a while since we've seen :wisdom: and Snuffy together in new material. We could use more of that. (BTW, did anybody else notice a different kind of music was used for Snuffy's intro? Just curious there.)

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeah, plus it's been a while since we've seen :wisdom: and Snuffy together in new material. We could use more of that. (BTW, did anybody else notice a different kind of music was used for Snuffy's intro? Just curious there.)
I noticed the music too. I wonder if that'll be his new theme. They haven't used his original theme for probably about 16 years, but I guess the writers have been feeling pretty nostalgic lately.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I thought of an April Fool's joke where they would reuse the plot about Snuffy being dubbed 'imaginary,' by some new people on the street who have never met him, but I guess I'm a day late for that.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Like Pig's Laundry said recently, #MyHBOIsFlawed, because once again, it wasn't on today, and it sounds like I missed a good one.

Maybe I'll catch it later On Demand or something.
Since this episode just aired on PBS, now would be a good time to share your thoughts on this episode if you you've seen it recently.