Songs You Can't Stand

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
This:

I'm sorry, but I just don't like the saxophone in this. I used to like it a lot though.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
You know, it's funny a year or so ago, I bought the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack, because I loved all the music in that movie. Well at least I thought I did, because I've learned I actually really don't like that song "Escape" or rather "the Piña Colada song" by Rupert Holmes. I don't know why, but I've just grown to really not like that song.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
That song sounds like he's trying to rip off Uncle Kracker's "Follow Me." The refrain from both songs (as well as the vocals) sound almost identical.
The songs Starving and Photograph sound like the song as well.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

Not only is this song on the radio all the time, but it's essentially Ed Sheeran singing about treating women like objects and fornicating.
Oh yes. I'm getting sick of the song already myself, even though I'm an Ed Sheeran fan.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
YouTube's original anthem. My friend won't stop playing this song and it gets extremely annoying. Not to mention that I've heard it on every freaking YouTube video that came out from 2008 to 2011:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
YouTube's original anthem. My friend won't stop playing this song and it gets extremely annoying. Not to mention that I've heard it on every freaking YouTube video that came out from 2008 to 2011:
I just love that song though. I'm sorry.