Unofficial Picture Thread!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Lol... Nope. The big bearded Muppet monster is my fiancé! I'm the dweeb he's hugging.
Ah, I see. I just assumed it was you because that's who was in the majority of the pics. But, you guys look super happy and very cute together :smile:

Still debating whether or not I want to post a picture of myself. In a way it's fun to find out what the members here look like, but at the same time it's kind of fun to just think of them as their avatar. It kind of ruins the mystique in a way.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Ah, I see. I just assumed it was you because that's who was in the majority of the pics. But, you guys look super happy and very cute together :smile:

Still debating whether or not I want to post a picture of myself. In a way it's fun to find out what the members here look like, but at the same time it's kind of fun to just think of them as their avatar. It kind of ruins the mystique in a way.
If it helps, I'm betting many folks here identify strongly with the characters they've chosen as their avatars. Maybe we don't look like them (frog help us if there's a real Carl out there somewhere...), but we think or dream as that character might. From what I can tell, Piggy suits Ru, Grover suits Snowthy even better than the Snowths did, Charlie is very much a Fraggle...and I was very much a genderswapped version of Newsie, growing up, and still have dreams as him. So, what's in a pic? A Muppet fan by any other avatar would still act as silly...

Ps. Thanks for the compliment! My sweetie is a cross between Animal & Gonzo...so you can imagine how ridiculously awesome he is. ; )

Old Thunder

Reaction score
If it helps, I'm betting many folks here identify strongly with the characters they've chosen as their avatars. Maybe we don't look like them (frog help us if there's a real Carl out there somewhere...), but we think or dream as that character might. From what I can tell, Piggy suits Ru, Grover suits Snowthy even better than the Snowths did, Charlie is very much a Fraggle...and I was very much a genderswapped version of Newsie, growing up, and still have dreams as him. So, what's in a pic? A Muppet fan by any other avatar would still act as silly...
Hmm... do I think and dream like Behemoth? Gonna be a tough one to answer... :stick_out_tongue:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score

Ps. Thanks for the compliment! My sweetie is a cross between Animal & Gonzo...so you can imagine how ridiculously awesome he is. ; )
That is true, the avatars do seem to reflect our personalities, at least to a certain extent. I'd like to think i'm like The Doctor, except hopefully minus the murderous tendencies.
Hmm... do I think and dream like Behemoth? Gonna be a tough one to answer... :stick_out_tongue:
Well, hopefully you don't have the desire to eat the ones closest to you.