I can haz Cheezburger?...er Questions?

Katzi428

Reaction score
So have you seen any recent Sesame/Muppet projects?
With Sesame I haven't . (I'd love to see that Grover w/the flute & teddy bear that you mention in your signature though. It sounds ...to quote our lovable furry blue friend ...so adorable!!
One year though I got a whole bunch of things with a Kermit theme for my birthday. ( there was a :smile:lunchbox, small stuffed :smile:, a:smile: plate ,:smile:pillowcases & a :smile:Christmas tree ornament )
Something I'd LIKE to see on Sesame . Some kids suffer from juvenile Diabetes. So they can't eat as much sugar as their friends can. (SS has hit on autism .So how about hitting on juvenile diabetes.Like saying at a party that such & so can't have too much sugar I'm not saying make the Muppet a regular . Just one that appears every so often. )

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
You know..... that's a toughie .My favorite Sesame character is a toss up between Prairie Dawn & Grover. My favorite Muppet Show character is REALLY tough because I can't decide between Kermit , Robin & The Swedish Chef.
If I could pick one myself, that would tough to choose as well.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
How many cruises have you been on? Any coming up?

Katzi428

Reaction score
How many cruises have you been on? Any coming up?
I'd say I've been on about 10 -15 cruises my last one was this past January on Princess Cruise Line . (Capt. Stubing wasn't on there, Neither was Isaac, Gopher,Julie, Dr. Bricker etc. :wink:) I'm not sure when my next cruise is. I DO know that in 2019 I'm going on a cruise. But I don't know if any sooner ones.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I see Prairie as more of a classical music kind of girl. :smile: She's very girly girl
Yeah, I agree, she seems like the classical type. Baby Bear has some similar attributes to her. They're both somewhat quiet, precocious, artsy types. But, I think Baby Bear is more of a ukelele music sort of guy.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Five favorite books currently OR of all time?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Five favorite books currently OR of all time?
Phone book, dictionary, thesaurus.....no....just kidding...:wink:
Wow...I haven't done much reading lately. I have a couple I've read in the past year. The World According To Bob , by James Bowen & its' sequel Bob's Travel Adventures They're a true story about a guy named James who finds an orange cat & names it Bob. It's been in made into a movie. I have the sequel to the third book. It's a Christmas book about Bob. My fourth favorite book is Oxygen. It's about a doctor who loses her patient during surgery and has no idea why. ..The author is Carol Cassella .Number 5 is ...well I loved There's A Bat In Bunk Five by Paula Danziger when I was a teenager.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
On the subject of Prairie Dawn and metal, perhaps she listens to it secondhand from Cookie Monster...

Katzi428

Reaction score
Have you met anyone famous?
OK friends that have been here forever .....STOP ROLLING YOUR EYES!!!!
(I'll explain why I made that comment , WhoseLineFan, :wink:)
There's a singer named Bowzer & he sings songs from the 1950s & 60s. . So I've been to his concerts & have gotten a chance to talk to him. About 6 years ago I went on a cruise & he was performing on there with some other oldies singers. So he was getting breakfast & I went up to say hi. He happened to remember my name & asked where I was sitting. I pointed to where my family & I were . He asked if he could sit with us. So he sat with us for over an hour!:excited:
To answer your question, yes..I've met someone famous.:smile: