The 'Ask JimAndFrank Thread' Cause Why Not?

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I am here to answer your questions and provide you with sub-par wisdom. How may I help my innocent little weirdos today?

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
favorite characters from sesame street?
From what I can remember, Ernie and Big Bird.

Is it true there's no such thing as Australian crystals?
I've never heard any rumours that we don't, but I can assure you we certainly do have crystals here. Or are you referring to a different definition of crystal?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've never heard any rumours that we don't, but I can assure you we certainly do have crystals here. Or are you referring to a different definition of crystal?
Well, the reason I asked was because we had a celebrity commentary show on cable in the U.S. years ago that included Australian TV personality Wes Dening - in one segment, they're commenting on a dumb as-seen-on-TV product called the "Ms. Taken Ring," essentially a fake wedding ring for women to wear to discourage guys from hitting on them; the announcer for the infomercial said the Ms. Taken Ring featured, "a blingin' 2-karat Australian crystal," to which Wes's reaction was, "Australian crystal?! Uh-uh!"

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Well, the reason I asked was because we had a celebrity commentary show on cable in the U.S. years ago that included Australian TV personality Wes Dening - in one segment, they're commenting on a dumb as-seen-on-TV product called the "Ms. Taken Ring," essentially a fake wedding ring for women to wear to discourage guys from hitting on them; the announcer for the infomercial said the Ms. Taken Ring featured, "a blingin' 2-karat Australian crystal," to which Wes's reaction was, "Australian crystal?! Uh-uh!"
Well I have no idea what Wes was on about.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I've got some questions for ya':
  • Who are your favorite Muppet characters?
  • In your opinion, who was the most annoying Muppet ever?
  • If Steve Whitmire and Kermit had a baby together, what would be the child's name?

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I've got some questions for ya':
  • Who are your favorite Muppet characters?
  • In your opinion, who was the most annoying Muppet ever?
  • If Steve Whitmire and Kermit had a baby together, what would be the child's name?
  • Lips, Kermit and Rowlf.
  • Miss Piggy has been and always will be the most irritating character.
  • And as odd as the last question is, I'd imagine their abomination of a lovechild would be named after Jim if it was a boy or after Steve's mother Barbara, if it were a girl.
Somehow, I don't think Melissa Whitmire would appreciate the outcome of that particular event.