You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

scooterfan360

Reaction score
i know this has nothing to do with this thread, but i must tell everyone this, i seen a video of this guy making music with these stuffed toy dogs, and automatically thought of Marvin sluggs :smile:.

cjd874

Reaction score
i know this has nothing to do with this thread, but i must tell everyone this, i seen a video of this guy making music with these stuffed toy dogs, and automatically thought of Marvin sluggs :smile:.
The big question is: was he hitting them on the head with a giant mallet, and were they singing "Lady of Spain"?

PS It's Marvin Suggs, no L. "Thank you, thank you, gracias, and thank YOU!"

scooterfan360

Reaction score
The big question is: was he hitting them on the head with a giant mallet, and were they singing "Lady of Spain"?

PS It's Marvin Suggs, no L. "Thank you, thank you, gracias, and thank YOU!"
no, he was squeezing them with his hands, but the video did made me think of Marvin. BTW, i didn't mean to put that L there:smile:.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if after you watch/see anything with a Muppet Show guest star in it, you won't shut up about said Muppet Show guest star

(Happened when I saw Leslie Uggams in both Deadpool and on the show Empire and happened last night at dinner after my boyfriend and I watched the movie How to Be a Latin Lover; he loved hearing about Raquel Welch so it was even more fun ^^)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if after you watch/see anything with a Muppet Show guest star in it, you won't shut up about said Muppet Show guest star

(Happened when I saw Leslie Uggams in both Deadpool and on the show Empire and happened last night at dinner after my boyfriend and I watched the movie How to Be a Latin Lover; he loved hearing about Raquel Welch so it was even more fun ^^)
Lucky that you still have a boyfriend.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you think that some characters from TMS (namely Miss Piggy, Fozzie, and Kermit) would look good wearing glasses. YMABAOMF if you think that Family guy references to Sesame Street & anything Jim Henson related is hilarious

newsmanfan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you're keeping track of every Muppet reference in the new MST3K episodes (and I can attest there is at least one in eps 1-5, including a Sweetums joke).