The 'Ask JimAndFrank Thread' Cause Why Not?

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Want to vist America?
Frog yeah! So many Muppet locations to visit! I really wanna see the Centre of Puppetry Arts in Atlanta.
Why is your profile picture Lips rather than Jim and Frank?
Because Lips is my fav Muppet. I suppose I could change my profile pic at some point, but I think everyone identifies me with this pic at this point.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Frog yeah! So many Muppet locations to visit! I really wanna see the Centre of Puppetry Arts in Atlanta.

Because Lips is my fav Muppet. I suppose I could change my profile pic at some point, but I think everyone identifies me with this pic at this point.
Well come on! I would be your personal guide! We could go to Atlanta. We could try to sneak in to both Sesame Street and Disney. We would also stand out at Henso studios waiting for one of the Hensons.

What is your favorite kind of music, and do you like loud or quite music?

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Well come on! I would be your personal guide! We could go to Atlanta. We could try to sneak in to both Sesame Street and Disney. We would also stand out at Henso studios waiting for one of the Hensons.

What is your favorite kind of music, and do you like loud or quite music?
As wonderful as that sounds, I'm as broke as I'll ever be in my entire life. Full-time university and no job tends to add up to that.

I really don't have a favourite type of music, same with loudness. If a song sounds good to me, I'll listen to it. Simple as that.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
As wonderful as that sounds, I'm as broke as I'll ever be in my entire life. Full-time university and no job tends to add up to that.

I really don't have a favourite type of music, same with loudness. If a song sounds good to me, I'll listen to it. Simple as that.
Whats your major?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How much of the following Americans-depicting-Aussies-in-fiction colloquialisms do actual Aussies actually have in their real-life vocabulary: "blazes," "bloke," "bloody," "bloomin'," "crikey," "sheila," "thunderbox"?

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
How much of the following Americans-depicting-Aussies-in-fiction colloquialisms do actual Aussies actually have in their real-life vocabulary: "blazes," "bloke," "bloody," "bloomin'," "crikey," "sheila," "thunderbox"?
Blazes:depends on how old the person is. Oldies do.
Bloke: I sometimes use it, not sure how many other people do.
Bloody: I use it in every other sentence. Especially when describing something stupid.
Crikey: Depends on whether or not I'm messing with the minds of American tourists.
Shelia: Depends on where you are.
Thunderbox: Anyone who says this is liable to gain a punch to the face.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thunderbox: Anyone who says this is liable to gain a punch to the face.
I take it that it means something totally different down there than Americans think it means, or is it similar to what we call "four-lettered words" (not exactly swear words, but not quite clean either)?