The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This hauntingly beautiful song. When I first heard it, it made me kind of sad because my mom was depressed. It had been nearly 25 years since my Grandma had passed away and it reminded me of how long that really is. But now I love this song:
I love you Grandma. Even though I never met you, the stories I've heard about you from my mom and dad are very heartwarming and touching. You may have never met him but you will forever be respected and admired by your grandson.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

For my friend, Tyler. Sadly, he moved to another part of New Hampshire and now I will never see him anymore.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score

For my friend, Tyler. Sadly, he moved to another part of New Hampshire and now I will never see him anymore.
That song is SO sad. I can never ever hear it without crying (not even once have I done that so far). It reminds me of a friend I lost as well. I lost her last summer and it really depressed me for quite some time. I listened to this song several times during that period in my life, even though I probably shouldn't have because it only made me sadder. I also wrote a series of tragedy HTF fanfictions to get my feelings out through fiction.
I know how you feel, :frown:. That song is very beautiful and I absolutely love Sarah MacLachlan's voice. This song becomes sadder when you realize that she's the same woman who sings the song that is played during those sad pet commercials, "In the Arms of an Angel". I have a friend who's in her 20s and still finds this scene from the movie to be one of the saddest Disney moments of all time. I do agree with her to an extent, but Up will always be the #1 most tragic Disney/Pixar film in my book. Carl losing his wife gets to me every time I watch that movie and probably always will. Especially the scene later on where we find out that Ellie completed their Adventure Book and added pictures of the two of them growing up together. It always puts in a tear in my eye.

Last edited:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This has been stuck in my head for days. Even though I don't know what the heck it's a reference to:
Whatever it is a parody of, I assume it's called Mask.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I heard this song on the radio on a long car ride when I was little and I couldn't stop laughing for pretty much the rest of the car ride: