Sesame Street Season 47 Episode 4718 - Counting Hats

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4718 - Counting Hats
HBO Premiere: Saturday May 6, 2017
PBS Premiere: Monday December 18, 2017

Elmo and Zoe compete to see who can wear the most hats on their head.

This episode features a street story from Season 39, Super Grover 2.0 ("Balancing Act") and a new Elmo's World ("Counting").

If you saw "Counting Hats" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
That "C is for Counting" toon, while expertly animated, is a solid example of why I don't like this format. It's a letter segment, but it's teaching counting instead. I know some segments in the past have had dual lessons, but this one makes no sense to me. They started off with a C word, cats, but then moved yo the yarn or string or whatever, which doesn't start with C. I don't get what they're trying to do here.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I can't for the life of me figure out why they keep repeating this episode. I mean, out of all the episodes about addition, this was probably the most boring.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
It was nice to see the Count do the bookends. It's about time he did something other than the number of the day. My favorite part of the new Elmo's World was Mr. Noodle's poodle Schmoodle pushing a shopping cart with all his toys.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Never seen this episode, but I've seen pics from it (like in the 40 years book); it was interesting, to say the least. The AM emcee looked a little like Leslie.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I can't for the life of me figure out why they keep repeating this episode. I mean, out of all the episodes about addition, this was probably the most boring.
Yeah, not sure why this one gets repeated a lot.

It's far more boring since they cut out probably the more interesting parts.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeah, not sure why this one gets repeated a lot.

It's far more boring since they cut out probably the more interesting parts.
Y'know, come to think of it- most of the episodes specifically about math seem to be the pretty boring.