Muppet Central Radio: Radionomy Downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Radionomy is currently experiencing downtime beyond our control. We'll get Muppet Central Radio back on-line as soon as possible.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As of this morning, Radionomy is back up after the downtime. They suffered a major power outage which brought down the service.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Muppet Central Radio is now taking a long time to load on my iPhone. And the logo is taking a long time too.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Looks like Radionomy is down, which is why I can't access Muppet Central Radio at all on my computer and my phone.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like Radionomy is down, which is why I can't access Muppet Central Radio at all on my computer and my phone.
Yes, one of Radionomy's servers went down briefly this morning which temporarily prevented access to the site. Everything should be back to normal now.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Yes, one of Radionomy's servers went down briefly this morning which temporarily prevented access to the site. Everything should be back to normal now.
Oh good. Thought it was my devices that caused the problem.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
All I get on the browser is just Muppet Central Radio and my phone, Unknown Artist.

Nothing is even playing.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How come Muppet Central Radio is not working right now?
This is a sitewide issue affecting all Radionomy stations. Muppet Central Radio should be back on the air shortly. We'll keep you informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.