When you need to rant...

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Well I had been using Yahho! since . . . 2002? 2003? Maybe? Mainly for email as well, but for a while from like 2009 to maybe 2011 or so, I was also using Y!M on a weekly basis, then other people stopped using that altogether, and I think it was a year or two later that I sucked it up and got Gmail (and I actually had Blogspot prior to getting Gmail, because they said you couldn't use a Gmail account with Blogspot, for whatever reason) for email, and now for IMing, I just use Facebook, since that's where everybody else is now.
Funny thing is, they said you couldn't use Blogspot without Gmail for me, so after I tried some other places I just bit the bullet and got the whole shebang. Haven't regretted it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, since my YouTube, Facebook, and everything is associated with my Gmail account, I tried to change my Yahoo! email on Blogspot to my Gmail address, but it wouldn't let me saying you couldn't use a Gmail address with Blogspot, so go fig.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Well, since my YouTube, Facebook, and everything is associated with my Gmail account, I tried to change my Yahoo! email on Blogspot to my Gmail address, but it wouldn't let me saying you couldn't use a Gmail address with Blogspot, so go fig.
Well that's... weird to say the least. :stick_out_tongue:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So I can't watch The Brady Bunch on Hulu because when I try to, this pops up instead.

Hi There! Start watching The Brady Bunch with a free trial of Hulu.
Get unlimited access to our entire collection of hit TV shows and movies with a Hulu subscription.
Start My Free Trial
Already have a Hulu Subscription? Log In

D'Snowth

Reaction score
John Oliver totally needs to do a "How is This Still a Thing?" of Ryan Seacrest.

I mean, seriously, how and why is he still a thing?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
John Oliver totally needs to do a "How is This Still a Thing?" of Ryan Seacrest.

I mean, seriously, how and why is he still a thing?
He's popular because he has two radio shows right now and pretty much Hollywood (now New York) famous. Also the fact that people adore and love him as well.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I have a rant that's been bugging me for quite a long time. Why do people look for hidden sexual meanings in kids cartoons? Why do they turn something innocent into something disgusting and possibly X-rated?

Also, why do people take characters like Strawberry Shortcake and Rainbow Brite (who were originally little girls) and turn them into adults wearing next to nothing, with boobs the size of watermelons? Please note, I'm not a crazy nutso feminist, I just don't understand the appeal of giant boobs.

(and if this is a little too raunchy a question for this board, feel free to remove it, and I sincerely apologize for this)